Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who wants to get sick?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

I still can't bring myself to want to be sick /: i have a slight sore throat, slight fever a tickly nose and i hate it!!!

awws..

hope you dont get too sick smile.png

at least if you do its a good time to buy your first 10-pak of hankies and test them out

nawwh and it's just really bad allergies (;

my god! your allergies seem to be horrendous!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sexyhankysneeze

• lovelylovexoxo

• YiffySneeze

• Lime

Oh gosh they are at times :/

luckily mine aint so bad today :)

Lucky lol I've been sneezing on and off for and hour now in twos and singles mostly stifles since i'm trying to be quiet
sexyhankysneeze

Oh gosh they are at times :/

luckily mine aint so bad today smile.png

Lucky lol I've been sneezing on and off for and hour now in twos and singles mostly stifles since i'm trying to be quiet

just grab a hanky next time you're out shopping, they're super easy to muffle with :)

I do try to catch colds... you wouldn't think it was that hard -- I have 4 kids who are constantly sick from Sept to June and a husband who seems to be just as prone to illness as they are! -- but its been over 3 years since i actually caught something!

I like being sick because its pretty much the ONLY time I am able to take care of myself without everyone else expecting me to do everything for them. My husband is not one to do anything for the family unless I can't physically do it, so being sick is the only time he really does things for me. Unfortunately I have a really good immune system and even when I am goingo ut of my way to try and get something I can't.

sexyhankysneeze

I do try to catch colds... you wouldn't think it was that hard -- I have 4 kids who are constantly sick from Sept to June and a husband who seems to be just as prone to illness as they are! -- but its been over 3 years since i actually caught something!

I like being sick because its pretty much the ONLY time I am able to take care of myself without everyone else expecting me to do everything for them. My husband is not one to do anything for the family unless I can't physically do it, so being sick is the only time he really does things for me. Unfortunately I have a really good immune system and even when I am goingo ut of my way to try and get something I can't.

grab one of your kids/husband's hankies when they're sick and wipe your nose with it for a few minutes lol

Am I the only one who hates to get sick? I go out of my way not to get sick. I hate it loathe it just don't want it to happen

Hey All

I'm new here.

But I like the idea of being sick until I'm actually there. And most the time I really just want to have someone take care of me.

I love to catch colds. I love the thought of catching a very bad one. The last time I caught a bad cold was when I was nearly 5 years ago. X( I have to tell you I was pretty miserable plus I was traveling. I was on a plane. I loved the part with the stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing ;) Right now it's been going around my school and I'm jealous for whoever gets one. I think how is it they catch one and I don't? There were a couple times I tried to catch one on purpose in my teens and even today I do but I don't walk up to people and say "oh sneeze in my face" lol no. I just get real close to a friend who has it and hope I end up catching it next. I get bad news when it goes to another friend instead of me. Like I was a carrier instead of a catcher and that just makes me feel worse DX Lol

But ya my ideal of a cold is I am laying in bed with sore throat, a fever, super stuffed up nose, slight cough, and lots of sneezing ;)

Sorry if this is creepy thought Id share my thoughts too :)

I hate getting sick myself but I am totally head over heels for girls who like to catch colds. There's pretty much nothing about colds that I don't like to see on a girl. I could listen to a girl complain all day about how bad she feels and how much she's been sneezing in her stuffed up congested or (even better) hoarse voice.

I've had a few opportunities to romance some ailing ladies and it was the best times of my life. They looked picture perfect propped up in bed with blankets stacked atop and laying on pillows, a small thermometer hanging from the lips. And tissues. Everywhere there are tissues. I've also found that girls who are sick with colds really like it if you get under the covers and massage and kiss all over their bodies. This seems to make every woman I've ever tried it on feel rewarded for getting sick :)

In theory it's such an attractive idea. Colds are sexy as hell, so why not. How... adventurous it must be to be silly vulnerable like that!

In practice, I end up feeling miserable and lonely. :lol: I find the symptoms still dead sexy, but it's not enough to make me *want* to get sick.

goodness would i love to get sick! my boyfriend (who has a sneezing fetish) would be on top of the world!

and just the fact that I'm doing that to him would make ME feel amazing :D

so yea, roll on the winter colds~

Yes... I love it. Whenever someone is sick around me, even if I don't like idea of catching it from them I think about catching it. I love the idea of having a good sneezy cold... especially as I am not as sneezy as I'd like to be normally.

My boyfriend currently has a cold. I kissed him the day before, and the day he came down with it. He also sneezed on me a couple times the day before (he caters to my fetish!) naturally, so I don't know...Hope I get it! It's been two-three days already, though. :/ *fingers crossed*

-Yiffy

I'm between chairs on that issue... I'm a bit of a germophobe until enough people around me have been sick then I let down my guard a bit. Maybe it's because I don't want to be the first to catch the office bug (and feel like the weakest link kind of). But I don't want to be left out either :P

But sometime nothing comes as expected... I got a cold of my own right now and didn't caught it from the office... got it at the gym of all places! And I dread tomorrow when I'll be the only one at work to cough my head off :(

I'm between chairs on that issue... I'm a bit of a germophobe until enough people around me have been sick then I let down my guard a bit. Maybe it's because I don't want to be the first to catch the office bug (and feel like the weakest link kind of). But I don't want to be left out either tonguesmiley.gif

But sometime nothing comes as expected... I got a cold of my own right now and didn't caught it from the office... got it at the gym of all places! And I dread tomorrow when I'll be the only one at work to cough my head off sadsmiley.gif

I've got a cold too at the moment. It's making me exhausted, and I actually did have to take medicine in order to sleep last night. I'm 99.9% sure I caught it from my boyfriend. :P

-Yiffy

i really dont like getting sick...mainly because almost everytime i get a cold i lose my voice and makes my asthma worse...sucks..i wouldnt mind it as much if i didnt have these problems. for some weird reason i do like fevers and body aches..lol seems to help me fall asleep easier

I'm 99.9% sure I caught it from my boyfriend.

Yay Yiffy:D

Damn the worse of my cold is already over.... it was a weakling of a cold and all that is remaining now is a bit of huskiness in my voice :( Thank god it's only fall.... still many cold months to come ;)

sexyhankysneeze

I'm 99.9% sure I caught it from my boyfriend.

Yay Yiffy:D

Damn the worse of my cold is already over.... it was a weakling of a cold and all that is remaining now is a bit of huskiness in my voice sadsmiley.gif Thank god it's only fall.... still many cold months to come wink.png

i think im starting to come down with a cold :/

dont know if thats good or bad, i probably caught it from my ex-girlfriend who has a cold right now coz we still hang out and share smokes...

Damn the worse of my cold is already over.... it was a weakling of a cold and all that is remaining now is a bit of huskiness in my voice sadsmiley.gif Thank god it's only fall.... still many cold months to come wink.png

Yep. We might have the same thing! It hit really hard for a couple days, and now is just...lingering slightly. Not bad at all anymore. At the moment, it's honestly pretty weak. It's just making my voice sound stuffy and a little hoarse.

-Yiffy

I figured I'd chime in to this topic since I have been sick for a week now. Started having cold symptoms last Thursday and although they're less now, it's still hanging on nearly a full week later. Saturday and Sunday were my sneezefest days where I was sneezing about once every half hour or so. I would have to say I generally despise getting sick myself. I don't think I would mind it so much if it weren't for all the snot and noseblowing involved....yuck. Lucky for me I usually only get a cold once every 2 or 3 years. I guess I just have a really good immune system. But even though I dislike colds myself, I still love it when others have one. smile.png

I'm between chairs on that issue... I'm a bit of a germophobe until enough people around me have been sick then I let down my guard a bit. Maybe it's because I don't want to be the first to catch the office bug (and feel like the weakest link kind of). But I don't want to be left out either tonguesmiley.gif

But sometime nothing comes as expected... I got a cold of my own right now and didn't caught it from the office... got it at the gym of all places! And I dread tomorrow when I'll be the only one at work to cough my head off sadsmiley.gif

I would love to hear details of how u caught your cold at the gym and if u want to share your cold i would love that too!