Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misha Collins

Natsuhiboshi

Hey dudes... I am gonna bring this back so that I can link yall to this.

BECAUSE... WOW..... and they're raffling off the sweater omfg what the hell

Edited by Sen Beret
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sawyer

• NorthernLady

• •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

• Sophie<3

Hnnnnng, why is the thought of that so adorable! The way he described it :omg:

As for the sweater...

kb2044.jpg

I've been searching videos of Misha in DCCon all morning long just in case it's not a one time occurence.... But you know me...NOT AT ALL MISHA OBSESSED

So far, nothing....

I was there at DC Con. I was regrettably not in the room with the sweater when he was. I was in the room with the sweater AFTER he was but i had no knowledge of the event at the time. Which is probably best bc man i would have looked weird creepin on said sweater. I can confirm it WAS a one-time occurence, he was unphased during his other appearences.

I was there at DC Con. I was regrettably not in the room with the sweater when he was. I was in the room with the sweater AFTER he was but i had no knowledge of the event at the time. Which is probably best bc man i would have looked weird creepin on said sweater. I can confirm it WAS a one-time occurence, he was unphased during his other appearences.

How cool that you got to go though! I'm not really interested in conventions or meeting celebrities (even THESE celebrities -- yeah, I know), but I have a feeling that if I were ever in a room with any of them I would end up really anxious just in case something like this would happen in my presence... I seriously don't know what I would do!!

How cool that you got to go though! I'm not really interested in conventions or meeting celebrities (even THESE celebrities -- yeah, I know), but I have a feeling that if I were ever in a room with any of them I would end up really anxious just in case something like this would happen in my presence... I seriously don't know what I would do!!

It was a really good time.

I have to touch on something, though. They're just people, man. The SPN cast, and celebs in general. They're just humans who happen to be very well known and good at what they do. The SPN cast are super kind and friendly, except Misha who is super kind and also a sarcastic little shit.

It was a really good time.

I have to touch on something, though. They're just people, man. The SPN cast, and celebs in general. They're just humans who happen to be very well known and good at what they do. The SPN cast are super kind and friendly, except Misha who is super kind and also a sarcastic little shit.

Of course! I worked in the industry a tiny tiny bit for a couple years, and I wouldn't say that I idolize/dehumanize celebrities... I feel the same way about teachers or even about my boyfriend's parents. It isn't really a starstruck thing -- it has more to do with me than it does with them. And as for the SPN cast, I've only heard good things! Both professionally and in the case of fans, they're very cool and nice. I'm glad you had a good time!

MIIIIIIISHAAAAAAAAA....!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

*melts into a puddle of fangirly happiness*

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe in relation to that famed sweater or not but..

I so stumbled on this by accident I swear!!!!! No sneeze BUT he mention Ty's cold. And that he might have caught it by kissing some stand up that I guess, Ty's been kissing before :P Maybe that's why he sneezed on his blue sweater *evil smirk* He indeed caught Ty's cold ;-)

Now that outta inspire someone for a RPF fic :D

Edited by NorthernLady
  • 1 month later...

Bumping the Misha thread to announce that there's footage of him sneezing in the most recent (season 9) gag reel of Supernatural!

http://mishallaneously.tumblr.com/post/93029258305/sneaky-gag-reel-filming-idk-how-the-quality-is-and

The quality is no good because it was filmed secretly during SDCC, but the sneeze is at about 2:34. Really really cute! Can't wait until the DVD comes out and we can see the whole thing in full.

Oh. My. Cas.

*jaw drops* *ovaries explode* *Sophie squeals happily*

Mark Sheppard blessed him! And aww... that facial expression and the way he laughed! *inlove*

Thank you so much for finding and posting this, Sen Beret! LOVE

Mark Sheppard blessed him! And aww... that facial expression and the way he laughed! *inlove*

So good, right? Because Mark used his Crowley voice... like a demon blessing an angel... so sweet.

I've been keeping very very close tabs on comic con (like I did last year), mostly because of things like this... and finally it's paid off! I saw this within minutes of it being posted and had to share immediately!!!

Also, if you're interested, they're doing a live stream of a different panel

at 5:30 EST (4:30 Central) with Jared, Jensen, Misha, and Mark!!!

Bumping the Misha thread to announce that there's footage of him sneezing in the most recent (season 9) gag reel of Supernatural!

http://mishallaneous...-quality-is-and

The quality is no good because it was filmed secretly during SDCC, but the sneeze is at about 2:34. Really really cute! Can't wait until the DVD comes out and we can see the whole thing in full.

You got me Sen! I came here sure I would be the first to report it but you got it first :P Anyway can't wait till it's really online so we can all fangurl and drown in or own puddle of drewl watching this :D Now I gotta watch that episode again to guess what made him sneeze...

Edited by NorthernLady

ohmyohmyohmy :wub: my dreams have finally come true!!! Ahhh Misha Collins is so *melts*

& awww the sneeze was so quick and small eeeek. Thank you so much for finding this <3

oh my god yes i was just running here with that guys do yo uknow what this means?! we get this in HIGH DEF WHEN IT HITS YOUTUBE i'm i can't i don't :boom:

oh my god yes i was just running here with that guys do yo uknow what this means?! we get this in HIGH DEF

Yes smile.png HD sneezes biggrin.png Oh and that particular blooper come from episode 10... Anyone with sensitive ears can hear any stuffiness in his voice in that episode?

This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I cannot handle this xD

Omg that's the most adorable thing ever!!!...Except am I missing something, because I can't get sound on either of the clips!? :cry:

Omg that's the most adorable thing ever!!!...Except am I missing something, because I can't get sound on either of the clips!? cry.gif

Oh no! They're both working fine on my end :( Try restarting your browser maybe? Does sound on other videos work?

Omg that's the most adorable thing ever!!!...Except am I missing something, because I can't get sound on either of the clips!? cry.gif

Oh no! They're both working fine on my end sadsmiley.gif Try restarting your browser maybe? Does sound on other videos work?

I can't seem to watch any videos on tumblr with sound now, despite having been watching one about ten minutes ago that worked fine! I've tried restarting my browser but it didn't work!! Clearly tumblr hates me and has decided to malfunction when I actually really really do want to watch something. :lol:

Oh no! They're both working fine on my end sadsmiley.gif Try restarting your browser maybe? Does sound on other videos work?

I can't seem to watch any videos on tumblr with sound now, despite having been watching one about ten minutes ago that worked fine! I've tried restarting my browser but it didn't work!! Clearly tumblr hates me and has decided to malfunction when I actually really really do want to watch something. heh.gif

Tumblr's video player is THE WORST. I haven't heard many good things about it! But here, I found the gag reel on youtube... hope it works for you!

I can't seem to watch any videos on tumblr with sound now, despite having been watching one about ten minutes ago that worked fine! I've tried restarting my browser but it didn't work!! Clearly tumblr hates me and has decided to malfunction when I actually really really do want to watch something. heh.gif

Tumblr's video player is THE WORST. I haven't heard many good things about it! But here, I found the gag reel on youtube... hope it works for you!

Aaaaahhhhhhh thank you soooo much!!!!! It works perfectly!! :hug: :hug: :hug: