Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stripped Flowers - BBC Sherlock fanfic (+ Part 4)

AppleBlossom

Bromace; my absolute favorite. :wubsmiley:

Thank you very much! Your inspired me to kick myself in the arse and finish the first part of mine, actually, so. :lol:

Oh, AppleBlossom.

I just cannot right now, oh my goodness.

That was brilliant final update to a brilliant fic! And all the bromance, and concerned Sherlock and dksjfs

The very word stumped Sherlock; what could he say to that? What could he say to a man after he thanked him for saving his life? He swallowed a little before replying, "Pleasure."

John smirked then laughed heartly, stopping to sniff suddenly but laughing even harder. He didn't know why he was laughing, but Sherlock couldn't help but giggle as well. They both laughed warmly together, before Sherlock cried to the floors downstairs, "Tea, Mrs Hudson!"

I especially loved the ending; the way you wrote this and just the idea of it puts like the biggest smile on my face.

Can't wait to read your future Sherlock fics! (or any other future fics, for that matter.)

Edited by Always

Always: Well thank you very much for reading my story! I am really glad you liked it, I was worried about not portraying their 'bromance' very well, but I'm happy that you are happy! :D I'm still waiting for the next part of your story, so hurrryyyy! Haha! But seriously, I might explode!

Edited by AppleBlossom

:wub::wub: :wub: and some more :wub: .

Thank you for sharing this loveliness with us. That ending... nnhhh, so sweet. :cryhappy: These boys, I swear...

(What was that about more Sherlock fic in the future? *excited squirming*)

Always: Well thank you very much for reading my story! I am really glad you liked it, I was worried about not portraying their 'bromance' very well, but I'm happy that I had you happy! biggrin.png I'm still waiting for the next part of your story, so hurrryyyy! Haha! But seriously, I might explode!

Well thank you for writing it in the first place! I thought you portrayed the bromance brilliantly; better than anything I could ever do. clapping.gif

And ahhhh, I'm sorry! I'm trying to word everything correctly and am just generally not pleased with the outcome yet. Bear with me, it'll be up soon, I promise! (don't explode! :heart: )