Sneeze Fetish Forum

In the Nose of the Giantess

Chronosynclastic

That was just amazing. I love how you describe everything so well. I think this particular giantess may have just caught herself a cold from her unexpected visitors.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind compliments.

Since this story has turned out to be so popular, I'm going to start working on a third chapter for it. I can't say for sure how long it will take, as I'm also interested in writing stories for a few other, non-giantess ideas I've had, but I promise to keep working at it until it's finished.

In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy reading my stories -- I certainly enjoy writing them!

• 4 weeks later...

The way you desrice the torture and the buildup from the inside out without even using verbal sounds to convey the buildup is just spectacular. I feel like I am a little late to the game catching this second story, but it is so awesome that I have to comment. ^_^ You did such an incredible job!

OMG I LOVE THIS. as a child I've always dreamed of stories of sneezing inside a giant's nose. Sneeze-ception XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I recently reread this story and I have to say there are fun character development moments throughout the chapters. Your writing has a fun way of describing mess that is your own way. The giantess herself had a beautiful description as well as some characteristics from each of the main cast of characters. It was a fitting ending to have the snobbish girl also catch a cold. 

The writing itself was witty, enjoyable, and the characters were engaging to read about. It wasn't just the sneezing that I enjoyed. The sneezes themselves were pleasing to say the least :) Also, having a sneeze be the cause of the giantess's sneeze is a twist I don't think I've ever seen used so engagingly. It wasn't just one sneeze that broke the giantess's senses, but multiple. The gradual build and intensity of both chapters was a blast to read! :)