Sneeze Fetish Forum

SexualOddity

Okay, this kinda needs some lead in I think! This is text fic (content completely compiled from text messages), which kind of evolved on LJ. And I definitely need to credit 27_JaredJensen. Not sure whether she came up with the notion (Did you JJ?) but she certainly perfected the art. This is my attempt...

--

Dude, bless you!

Oh shit, sorry, did I wake you up?

It’s okay.

I was trying to be quiet.

Yeah, not successful.

Sorry.

It’s okay. I didn’t know you were next door.

Yeah, so shout if you need me.

Can I shout now?

Why?

Hungry

There’s pie in the fridge

AWESOME

God Sam, that cough sounds like crap

You taken some syrup?

Yeah

You sure that’s just a cold you got there?

Sam?

Maybe not. Fever was going up. That’s why I wanted to get out of there

What’s your temp?

101.3 when I last checked.

You been shivery?

Yeah

Check again

Okay, I’m coming over.

NO

Dean please

???

You’ve got two cracked ribs, you don’t need flu. You’ll probably get pneumonia

Dean?

Take some meds OK?

Okay

Bless you

Sam?

You still breathing there kiddo?

Yeah, couldn’t stop for a minute. My nose is sore.

It’s time for your exercises

You do your exercises yet

Dean..?

Meh.

No, then?

They hurt

It’s physical therapy. It’s SUPPOSED to hurt.

Dean…

DEAN!

I’m doing them! Would you just quit texting me?

OK I finished. Fucking therapists.

Good.

You’ve been quiet. You feeling better?

mmm

You OK Sam?

Ok, take your temperature kid

dot love where thermometer4s ir

Ducking keys are to small

Shit Sammy

In okay

OK Sam I’m coming over

Dotted come mud

Don’t come over

Dean

haha, no. this is ME we are talking about. do you think I come up with my own shit? (no) someone else surely came up with it;)

also

FUCK

i love this so much. sam's super loud sneeze (UNFFF) and the fact that dean can hear him through the wall, and then the feverrrrrrrrrrrr :heart: love this love YOU bb

Wow. I was super-self-conscious about this but a JJ approval on textfic is the ultimate approval.

*Is happy*

Wow. I was super-self-conscious about this but a JJ approval on textfic is the ultimate approval.

*Is happy*

girlllllllllll STOP IT

unless you wanna write more- never stop that

:heart:

Omg, I never thought that a text fic could be so amazing. :wub: Sooo, um, yeah I would totallyloveyouforeverandever if you, um, possibly, maybe, continued this! :)

BYE! :bleh:

Oddity, you've outdone yourself! The mutual caretaking with the broken ribs was excellent! This reminds me of sunny days with caribou and memegirls.

Oh, wow.

I didn't think that I'd enjoy this, but it's excellent! <3

Wonderful job~

Oddity, you've outdone yourself! The mutual caretaking with the broken ribs was excellent! This reminds me of sunny days with caribou and memegirls.

...Oooh do I know you from LJ?

...Oooh do I know you from LJ?

You do! Or did. I am known over there as gabby. I didn't follow to wherever the next party was so we haven't seen each other in a while, but I hung around at jj's pretty regularly!

rockon.gif This is just amazeballs. Fantastic medium, fantastic fic. *squishes the poor Sammeh* *luffs carefully on the hurt Dean*

I'm too happy and in love to reply in human words at this moment. I will wait...

Okay. Jesus. Who knew textfic was so rewarding in sneezefic?? I mean, there aren't even spellings but it's SO cute and funny and I'm dying. I've said that like 4 times tonight. BECAUSE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR SUPERNATURAL-WRITING FRIENDS. I love it.

I love that Dean is in bold, and Sam's italic. And that they prompt each other, and we can tell the other one hasn't replied in a while. And Dean's like "Meh." when it comes to physical therapy. But poor sick Sam won't have any of it. And that they're texting from the other room. "Nexting", as I like to call it because I think I'm clever. (I'm not.) And that Dean blesses Sam over text. And that Sam makes feverish texting mistakes. It literally made me laugh out loud, they were so funny.

I think I might also try out this little text-fic invention... YOU'RE GREAT.

Edited by Zwee