Sneeze Fetish Forum

Photic = multiples?

Anonymouse

I read about a study of photic people and the average was 3, though several people in the study experienced a lot more. My friend W is photic and he always sneezes 3 times from the sun, but then he always sneezes in 3's anyway...

That's actually really cool. Scientific proof, bitches.

I'm photic and can get pretty many out - especially if the light catches me off guard. :blushsmiley:

I usually get out anywhere between 2 to 4, but there can be as many as 8 if not more.

I'm a photic . Only like singles to maybe 3's?. Sometimes fits. I guess it depends how the light hits my face. I always hate in the bus how the light goes through the glass window then smashes me in the face >-> it's awkward sneezing on a bus.

I'm photic, and it's pretty much only ever once.

9 times out of 10, I get the feeling like I'm going to sneeze again, but it never comes, no matter how much I look at the light, I just end up hurting my eyes and seeing spots... I even try hanging upside down on occasion (which sometimes helps somehow SMILIE_AV_VISA_CITY.GIF ) but most of the time, that doesn't seem to work.

Edited by PuddinPop

I'm a photic sneezer and when i look at a bright light a sneeze for 3-4 times..after a break i look at it again and sneeze another 3-4 times..it's great.. well my friend who is a photic sneezer sneezes only once..rarely twice.. i'm lucky :D(p.s. once, i've sneezed 6 times when i got outside of school and there was a sunny day )