Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emily

Yesss!!! I love this! Just discovered this thread and I loved every single one... Please continue soon!! I especially like the idea of Harry being embarrassed, and then that ending was just perfect. You're a great writer :) I'll be looking forward to more!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emily

• EmeraldThread

• VividBubbles!

• Not_Telling

“I’ll worry about whatever the bloody hell I want. What happ—“ Ron is interrupted by a series of deep, unhealthy coughs.

Quoted just because I got all kinds of feels from this. Can't explain why though *blush*

Okie, so I'm only on the second one...and still.... don't know much, but I know I love you! heart.gif (shameless quoting Aaron Neville, b/c he's smoother than me)

I like the way you write this Ron, all limey British, and that so might not be the correct term, but just the phraseology that you use for him is soo readable, I can imagine his voice and everything....

But Hermoine, just yes....I love how bossy she is, even though she's all sad...so cute. And since I really only know stuff from the first movie (no tomatoes please, fans!) but I really like how she has a hard time making friends, but these two boys are her friends...and they put up with her like she's both an older sister and a younger sister. *shrugs* I'm not making much sense biggrin.png

But from a lady without much knowledge on HP, as you well know, I guess what I'm saying is I was still very able to enjoy this!! Remind me not to speak when I'm tired

Anyhoo, I totally resurrected this topic just to add my measly two cents!

Edited by Nola