Sneeze Fetish Forum

Parksborn

Huh. Looks like I sneezekink'd Wade. Whoops~ I will warn you guys, this will be my first fic that I'll really be indulging my fantasies with, so tread lightly, dearies. <3

------

Peter ran the back of his hand underneath his running nose, sniffling miserably as he swung his backpack over his shoulder, slamming his locker shut with the relieved finality of a Friday. He sighed and trudged out of the building, sniffling against the underside of his wrist. He jumped slightly when he heard the sound of a car horn blasting, and, upon searching for the source of the sound, he saw Wade, waving excitedly at him. As Peter approached him, he shouted, “Get in loser, we're going—oh, hey. You look like shit.” Peter rolled his eyes and slipped into the passenger seat, his sniffling thicker than a few hours ago. “Hey,” Wade said, slower, and Peter turned to face him. “You okay?”

Peter only sniffed thickly in response.

Nope,” Wade said, sighing and starting up the car, pulling out of the parking lot with sudden, alarming speed.

Jesus Christ!” Peter hissed, hand wrapping around the sissy grip above his window, listing to the side as they turned a sharp corner, pulling into traffic. “Are you trying to ge... get...” Peter's eyes fell to half mast, words falling away. Wade turned his gaze to look at him just as the sneeze was let loose, nostrils clamped together with his thumb and forefinger. “Heh-sshh'empt! Snff! ...Excuse me,” he mutters, sniffling thickly against the snot threatening to slip out of his nose.

Heh. I don't have anything you can use as a tissue, sorry, bud,” Wade says, giving Peter an apologetic smile, and Peter gives a long, forceful sniff in response. Wade looked back to the road, the sound of his boyfriend's sniffles making a strange heat pool into his stomach. “So. Uh, how long've you been sick?”

I've been—Snrff!—feeling sniffly for a few days now. Just now getting worse, though,” Peter says, seemingly having trouble with his nose and the amount of mucus that currently resides there, gurgling snuffles being made every few minutes. “Sorry, this is really gross. Are you sure that you don't have anything?” he asks, popping open the glove box and sniffing again, rummaging around several guns and a pad of sticky notes, for whatever reason. He tosses a wrapper for a condom out of the window, and pointedly reminds him that they're never having sex in the bathroom of a club ever again. “Come to think of it—Snrff!—that's probably why I'm sick in the first—Snrrff!—place,” Peter says, leaning back into his seat, tensing as he tries to repress a shiver.

Almost back to my place,” Wade mutters, deciding to ignore how he feels about Peter's snotty nose, because yuck. Only, he doesn't think it's so 'yuck.' And that should probably worry him. But it doesn't. His excuse is that he's seen worse, been gutted a few times, seen enough blood and gore that snot is the least of his worries.

He pulls up to his apartment, and when they get inside, Peter goes straight to the bathroom and turns on the tap at full blast, letting the water splash loudly in the sink. Wade stops by the door, and leans into it, hearing the sound of running water and Peter blowing his nose wetly, little coughs punctuating the end of it, when the handles creak and the water slows, Wade walks away from the door and into the kitchen, acting as if how shy Peter is isn't just the most adorable thing.

------

I'll continue to write this, but do you guys want me to continue posting it?

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this, and anything you write, to be honest :3 Please continue! And anytime you want to continue our RP, shoot me an email, :) Maybe we could even start a new one? Since we seemed to run out of steam on the last one :/

Awwwwwww Peter's precious. <3 And I'm imagining him as Andrew Garfield!Peter, so it's even better. Oh mannnnnnn. Yes, I do hope you keep posting the story!

Oh my gosh YES! Please please please keep posting this! I love shy Peter SO MUCH! It's just

adorableadorableadorablenessandPeterissoawwww :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: !!!!!

MOAR!.... Please? *makes puppy-dog eyes*

BYE! :bleh:

Edited by VividBubbles!

Yeahhh sneezekink characters everywhere~

I too am picturing Andrew Garfield!Peter and that one lovely sneeze sounds just fits so good, nngf. And with the literally almost constant sniffling -- you can say that, but you're really showing it here -- love! Please feel HIGHLY ENCOURAGED welcome to continue posting, I'd love to see more.

Thanks for sharing this bit, I want to huggle it to pieces <3

YEs yes yes absolutely continue! I'm so stoked that the spiderman movie came out, I've *actually* been more excited for the fanfiction sure to follow than the film itself shy.gif

• 1 month later...

...Oh god you guys.

It's been nearly two months and I am ashamed.

I'm so sorry, guys.

I'm going to work on the next part right now.

And thanks so much for the compliments~ I love you all. c:

Yay! Continument! I missed your writing! :wub: Can't wait to get more of it! :)

BYE! :bleh:

• 1 year later...

I'll continue to write this, but do you guys want me to continue posting it?

Why YES you should :D *drewl* I've been a Poolgirl since forever so I want to explore your fantasies :D Go onnnnnn...

• 3 years later...