Sneeze Fetish Forum

Natsuko's "Hetalia" thread

Natsuko

( ^^ )

I guess that's what I get for messing with Russia. He cursed meeeee~!!! I really am sorry for that mess up there, it's kinda embarassing... I type it in, it looks fine. I post it, I'm like "BLARGAHARGHALARGHAHGAHGH".

But it's also kinda funny, isn't it? The only thing I can do for now is laugh about it, I suppose. XD But thank you, Daisoku, for the advice.

Perhaps I can redeem myself by finishing up this story. I'm so glad you guys love it; I can't say thank you enough times!

Here's Part 5! (Last part and my personal favorite~ <333)

“All right, tea is finished,” England sighed, placing the teapot and a cup on the tray. “Hong Kong! Did you find the medicine?” he called out.

“It’s right here,” Hong said quietly, handing over the bottle that the Brit had asked for.

“Ah, yes, very good. Thank you, lad.”

“Does this mean that China is staying with us a bit longer?” the child inquired.

“Haha, yes, Hong Kong,” England replied gently. “He is staying for now.”

The Chinese was supposed to leave early that morning, but had woken up feeling terribly ill. He, too, had caught that darn cold, and seemed sicker that the two of them had been combined. Oh, the irony. But it’s no wonder, really, that he felt so sick, what with all the running around he had to do the past couple of days…

Striding down the hallway, England carried the tray of tea and medicine to the guest room currently occupied by China. He took a hand off of the silver platter to gently rap on the closed door, requesting entrance. When he heard no response, he decided to take a chance and quietly opened the door.

Upon entering, England immediately spotted the shock of messy dark hair surrounding the Asian’s head, which poked out from the mound of fluffy white pillows and blankets that lay balled up on the guest bed. Much to his surprise, China was not asleep. His gold eyes, dull and glazed, were open and staring at the wall in boredom, and his plump cheeks were flushed with fever.

Setting down the tray, England spoke up. “China? How are you feeling?

“Awful. Thanks for asking, Opium, ahen,” the Chinese snapped back sarcastically. His voice was thick and congested, lessening the effect of his sharp tongue and making him sound as miserable as he looked.

“Now, now. Is that any way to act when you’re sick, especially to someone who was nice enough to bring you tea and medicine?” the Brit asked airily.

China turned to bury his face in his pillow and mumbled, “… sorry… thank you, ahen…”

England smirked. He really, truly had not wanted China to catch their cold, but he was rather enjoying this whole turn of events. I mean, come on! To see China, the mighty Asian power who always criticized anything and everything England did, huddled up before him ill and quite helpless… You had to admit it was amusing, to say the least.

“That’s better,” the Englishman said, reaching for the teapot and cup. “Well, I suppose what they say is true. That the older you get, the harder illness hits you.”

“And just what exactly are you implying by that, ahen? Are you calling me old!? How rude of you, ahen! I see you still haven’t… learned to… r-respect… your…” China trailed off.

“Oh, hello, what’s this? Too sick to argue back?”

The Asian sat up, dark hair spilling over his shoulders and his face starting to scrunch into a dazed expression. “N-no, Opium! I haaa… have to… aahh… heehhh…” He tried to explain, but no more words would come out. All he could muster up were little squeaks and hitching gasps.

It was obvious that he had to sneeze, but it was stuck, with stubbornness befitting that of the Chinese himself. But from England’s point of view, this was all too hilarious! He had to suppress a grin as he watched China struggle, his whole face positively twitching and tears forming in his eyes.

But after a few seconds, the Brit’s conscience got the best of him as his amusement slowly turned into guilt. It’s not like he really cared about China. Honest! It just seemed like he was suffering enough as it was, that’s all! England couldn’t help it if he had to go to someone’s aid. After all, that’s what being a gentleman was all about, right?

“China, wait a second,” he said, making his way over to the bed. He ordered, “Close your eyes.”

“W-what… are you…?”

“Just do it.” Kneeling down at China’s bedside, England then took the Asian’s hands in his own.

Immediately, a hidden blush crept onto China’s feverish skin. “Nnnhh… E-England… aru…? …aiya!” He let out a little yelp when he felt something rough and fuzzy press against his nose. Opening his eyes, he saw in front of him… shaggy blond hair? No, it couldn’t be…

Did he seriously just do that?

How absurd the two of them must look, aru! China sitting in the bed, England kneeling on the floor next to him, holding hands, and the Brit’s stupid-huge eyebrows practically raping the Asian’s face.

China, recovering from the shock, was about to yell at England when his breath hitched, rubbing his sensitive nose against the bushy monstrosities located above England’s eye sockets in place of brows. This was the trigger that he had so desperately needed. Hastily, the Chinese shoved the Brit’s face away from his own before exploding into a fit of sneezes.

“Hagh… Haahk-shuuu!! Ah-chiuuu!! Heeehh-kchii!! Haahhnn… ‘Nn-chiuuu!A-aahhh… I h-hate… youuu… Eck-shouuu! …O-Opium… aa… aheeen… Haaahh-choo…!!!”

Mission accomplished, England snickered to himself as he slipped out the door, eager to leave before China could regain his composure and start throwing things at the Brit’s head.

From his hiding place behind the door, Hong Kong stepped out of the way as England made his escape.

And then he smiled.

-end-

Urghhhh, that ending. I needed England to do something that would make China mad, and that's what I came up with. Frankly, I am quite disturbed by my own writing... Maybe you guys are, too. I'm not sorry XDDD

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Natsuko

• Dye

• Kawaii-Kushami

• Akahana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT'S FUNNIER TO ME BECAUSE HEADCANON OF ME DECLARES THAT ENGLAND'S EYEBROWS ARE HIS EROGENOUS ZONESSSS

THAT WAS THE PERFECT END OKAY I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

:boom:

This is where that whole "nothing serious happens... I think" comes into play. :)

Oh, and by the way:

In my mind, they're not a couple (not a normal one, anyway), but they've got... something goin' on there. XD

I finally figured out China and England's relationship (although I'm sure I heard this somewhere else first): they're like a divorced couple. That's, like, exactly how I see them. Really kinda bitter with each other, constantly fighting for Hong Kong's attention... I find it cute. <3

Aaand I really hope I didn't just totally state the obvious. If I did, well, then that's a huge "HERP-DA-DERP" on my part. XDDD

Also, while writing this story, I realized that I'm kinda uncomfortable with writing words like "he," "him," "man," etc. for China. How absolutely terrible is that!? In my mind, it's Daddy England, MOMMY CHINA, and Baby Hong. China is my favorite character, so it is completely without scorn that I honestly say, "He's pretty much a girl." D: I feel horrible! But it's true! Aaahhhh~

Ughhh, sorry for putting up all these useless posts, but... I can hijack my own thread, can't I? ^^; And I'm apparently quite forgetful, so I expect this to happen a lot. XD

I was rereading this last part and remembered that I particularly like this line:

After all, that’s what being a gentleman was all about, right?

This is something that I keep in mind when writing for England and his point of view. It's somewhat of a joke, I guess; him taking gentlemanliness to the extreme (in addition to writing his very not-glorious, very not-gentlemanly-at-all moments). Well, it got A WHOLE LOT MORE HILARIOUS after I started playing the "Professor Layton" games. Any Layton fans out there? You'll know what I'm talking about. Because that's what a gentleman does-- *shot*

Lol that was so cute!!! XD I really enjoyed this story!! I hope you are planning to do other countries, because I LOVE your writing style~ <33333

Oh my god HIS EYBROWS

THAT IS THE-- MOST-- ... WHAT

I can't even explain but I think my brain exploded when I read that he...was using.. his eyebrows... Oh my god xDD

EVEN SO I've been hoping for China to get sick too this whole time >w>

This whole thing was really cute, and I think I started drawing something from it but England's arms got frustrating and I gave up.//shot

The way you wrote them was really in character, I think. uwu

I hope to see more writing from you in the future ~

WAAHHHH~

YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME

I HAVE NO WORDS

NOR FEELS

FOR THIS ASDFGHJKL

"Professah, take a look at this girl rolling around on the ground! How peculiar!"

"That is certainly strange. But her flailing body reminds me of a puzzle I once heard! Luke, my boy, would you care to hear it?"

*POKE* "Oh look, I found a hint coin!"

I definitely have plans to write more, but as I said, I write stupid-slow. Also, I'm going to get a bit busier soon, so I don't know how much I'll be able to get done. But please be patient! I'll definitely be back with more. :D

Kawaii-Kushami: Noooo don't give up you must find the strength within!!! XD I don't mean to give you any pressure (I swear!), but I'd love to see you draw something! I've seen your art, and it's great! Just look at your lovely icon~

I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT ENDING WAS DISTURBING BUT NOOOO YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME XDDD

I like how this thread is labeled as "HOT", but like half of the posts are my own. And, 87.364% of those are junk posts like this one. OTL How does it make you feel that I'm wasting precious writing time with these kinds of crappy thoughtful notes?

HEY. HEY, DAISOKU. I could say the same thing about you. What about your own thread, huh? When was the last time you updated that thing, huh? HUH?

Okay I'm sorry I'm just bein' a jerk now. XD

Oh man. I've never felt such a strange combination of appreciation and fear for my life...

Hahahaha~!!! XDDD I swear, I'm laughing so hard, I'm almost crying~! Ohhh~ But seriously, it is SUCH a compliment that you guys like these silly little stories of mine. I'm sooo glad I joined the forum and started this thread. :D

All right, you've earned another. And this time, it's not a stupid-long one that'll break your brains. (Yay~) I wrote this one down pretty quickly, and I worry that it's not as eloquently written as I'd like, but it's only supposed to be a funny little thing. I've had the idea for a while, and I really, really like the basis of it. Here goes~

Title: Old Man

Series: Axis Powers Hetalia

Characters: China, those other Allied guys (hahaha herpderp)

It was another typical meeting of the Allied forces. America was going on and on about some stupid plan to capture the Axis trio, England was heatedly pointing out exactly which details were making it stupid, France was disagreeing with both of them, Russia was keeping quiet while smiling creepily, and China was…

…nowhere to be found because he was late, as always.

“I’m telling you, bros! We get a giant statue of Tom Cruise stripping, we set it on Germany’s doorstep, and when the dude starts makin’ out with it, we go and snag the other two! It’s totally foolproof! EVERY GUY has a man crush on Cruise! I know this for a FACT. Come on! It’ll be like the Trojan Horse, or somethin’!”

“That is completely wrong, and it’ll never work!” England retorted. “I think your vain fantasy of becoming a so-called ‘hero,” not to mention your repulsive diet of hamburgers and shakes, has thoroughly adulterated your cerebral matter!”

“Uhh, come again, Iggy? You’ll probably be disappointed to hear this, but I’m not a scientist, you know.”

“Oh, precious little America~ Let Big Brother France translate for you: old Bushy Brow’s saying that your brain is filled with fat and sugar, and that you’re stupid.”

“…that’s harsh, man. Not cool.”

“I’m not trying to be bloody ‘cool’!! I’m trying to help us devise a plan that will actually get something done and—“

England was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Sure enough, it was China, who uttered an unusually quiet “…ni hao…”

“China! Dude, you’re late again!” America whined.

“…sorry, aru…” came the reply.

At this, the other Allies all gaped at the Asian in complete shock. Even Russia looked up in surprise and intrigue.

“Whoa, you’re…apologizing!? And what, no excuse that you were cooking snakes or horses, or whatever? Are you feeling okay, China?”

“Mmm… well, this morning I woke up feeling ill, aru. I had aches and pains all over my body, my head was swimming, and my throat was scratchy and sore. I thought I could handle it for today, but it’s gotten much worse, aru…” Looking at the Chinese, they could all tell that his face seemed very pale and tired. He was sweating a bit from being out and about with a slight fever, and his long dark hair was a mess. He didn’t carry himself with his usual air of prominence, and for the first time, they noticed how small he really looked.

“Ah! Unhh… huuhh… Not again…” China began to moan. Nose twitching and eyes fluttering, he brought his sleeved hands up towards his face and was frozen like that, working a stubborn sneeze out. Breath hitching, lips pouting, the Asian’s golden eyes began to form tears, and his face looked outright desperate. At this, an uncomfortable atmosphere settled into the entire meeting room.

America couldn’t help but stare, an awkward blush creeping across his face.

England’s eyes narrowed and hotly darted away in embarrassment.

A sly “ohonhonhon~” could be heard from France.

And Russia was displaying his same creepily cheerful smile.

Was China always this… cute…?

“UWAAAAAAGHH-SCHOOOUUUUU!!!”

And just like that, the uncomfortable atmosphere was shattered, and all the Westerners (minus a certain Russian, of course) were gaping in shock yet again.

“Nghh… I hate being sick, aru. I’m going home,” China said, sniffling.

Long after he had left, the other Allies still stood there, unable to comprehend what had just taken place. “He may look cute, but he still sneezes like an old man, after all…”

“I sure hope China feels better soon…”

“Who the heck are you??”

“I’m Canada…”

-end-

You know I had to give Canada minimal a little love at the end, there. <3

Ohhhh maaaan, you guys. It is so much fun having to write out each character's personality, especially when they're all so different. I really try to get into it, and I hope I'm doing a good job~

CHINAAAAA I LOVE YOUUUU WHY ARE YOU SO CUUUUTE <333333

Lol China XD

Yay~ You didn't forget Canada!!! <33333

Awesome job!! :D

HURGHUGRRHUGHHH

U GAIZ

HALP

I CN'T RITE

OR TYPE, APPARENTLY

I NEED SOME MOTIVATION PLZ

I BLAME HAVING TO TAKE DRIVER'S ED

I WOULD

BUT I NEED ALL THE IDEAS I CAN GET

AND I'M WORKING ON ONE AS WE SPEAK

SO

EHEHEHHEHEHEHEE

EDIT: LOKI'D!

Edited by Daisoku

oh my god why didn't the forum notify me of that last one oh my gOD

I REALLY LIKE IT >w>

You write them really in character ehe~

Use the drabble prompts for motivation?

Or here's an idea:

inducing with haircurls--

//killed// //totally didn't write an ItaPan one like that nope//

It's too close to the eyebrows thing though, isn't it... xD

I'm so glad you guys liked that last one! Very silly, indeed. Especially all those Allied boys. XD

Ah, when I said "motivation," I didn't mean inspiration for new stories. Trust me, I got ideas. ;) I meant motivation to sit my lazy bum down at my laptop and physically write words. But thank you anyway. <3

OH MAN YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GONNA LET THE EYEBROWS THING GO ARE YOU I DON'T INTENTIONALLY WRITE ABOUT EROGENOUS ZONES OR VITAL REGIONS OR ANYTHING ARGHHHHHH

This next post is gonna go quite off-topic, and I sincerely apologize for always veering this thread in a weird direction, but I can't PM people yet and like I said before, Imma hijack it simply because it's mine. :)

HEY. DAISOKU. I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU. Do you want it in this thread, your "Hetalia" thread, or a brand new thread? In any case, be on the lookout for it, please. ;)

All right, Imma just put it riiiiight here, then. :D (I just didn't wanna interrupt your own thread with this silliness.)

So i herd u liek mudkipz were looking for a clip of Sugiyama Noriaki sneezing?

BAM. FOUND ONE. (and I really, really hope you haven't seen it yet...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_HF14XlEEs

Now, I TRIED to translate it as best as I could. My Japanese isn't that great, and I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this series - "Omerta Chinmoku no Okite" - but hopefully it's better than nothing. I apologize in advance.

The words in parentheses I am ASSUMING are right because they make the sentence make sense. The *something*'s indicate a whole sentence that I just could not get. Again, I'm sorry~

JJ (Iida Toshinobu): It’s me. *something* *PIIP*

Ugajin (Sugiyama): Hello, it’s me. It’s Ugajin. Where are you now, JJ? *something* *something* Please hurry up and come back. It’s cold, and even though I’m in the car… *sneeze* … I’ve caught a cold. It’s all your fault, huh? You’re not back yet? It can’t be… are you in the restroom?? Ugh… *something* *something* *something* *something* *something* *something*

Hello, JJ? Aa~, it’s still raining. I’m still inside the car. Hurry up and come here, it’s really cold. The restaurant (reservation is at) 7:00! (You don’t expect) me to go by myself??

Ah, JJ!? JJ! It’s this person’s car!! Over here! Here! *BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP PIIP*

JJ: *something* *something* (is interesting).

Yeah, I'd never even heard of this series, but it's okay because SUGIYAMA USES THE EXACT SAME VOICE FOR EVERY FREAKIN' CHARACTER HE DOES (YEAH, I WENT THERE), so you can be like me and just imagine it's England. <33333

Hope you enjoyed it!

*deep breath*

DSJFHDJFHDGKJHFFLJHFFLKDSHFLJSDHFLJADDHFLKDSHGLKASFHLKFHGLKDSGHLJSGFD WHY IS HE SO PERFECT I AM DYING I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MAN I CANNOT EVEN

:boom:

Seriously, I love you. Thank you so, so, so much! That was absolutely beautiful! <333 Oh man. Why is he so perfect.

Ahahahaha~!!! So I'm thinking you liked it?? XD

YOU, MA'AM, ARE QUITE WELCOME.

Was that really the first clip you'd heard of Sugiyama? I thought that one little drama from England's character CD has him sneezing?

I'm still sorry the translation isn't that good. I'm half-Japanese and have taken 3 years of Japanese class in high school, but I'm still kinda... OTL Looking back on it, I'm just like "muhhhh, lotta stuff missing in that script..." I mean, there's words I could've included, but it wouldn't have made any sense. *groaaaan* And, if I knew anything about "Omerta," it might have been easier to at least guess...

I tried to do a little research on "Omerta," and found that, uh... it's a, um...

Boys' Love game.

Aaaaand I'm done with researching. XD

So, what are you going to give me in return?? JK, getting to hear Non-tan sneeze was worth it in of itself. <333 :D

That was indeed the first of Non-tan I've heard. He doesn't deliver in the mini Drama CD, only loads of coughs. ;^;

What would you like me to give you? Request away, I'm eternally grateful for that clip!

Aww, that is so sweet of you~!! <333

Hmm, I can't very well pass up the opportunity to request something from an INSANELY TERRIFIC "HETALIA" DRABBLE WRITER such as yourself, now can I? ;)

You know who my favorite character is, right? I'll leave all the rest up to you.

Thanks in advance, and take your time. :)