• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoo

• Garnet

• Dye

• VividBubbles!

yay yay omg yay!

The words are beautiful and the picture is lovely and nngh everything is SO GOOD~ also I love me some Tony/Pepper/Bruce, so extra yay for pairing minus goggles!

thank you thank you for this fic it's le adorable and smoking hot and full of sexy goodness you make my heart happy.

An amazing Epilogue to an amazing story and WITH A PICTURE! I'm all a flutter right now! PLease make more stories about these two plus Pepper!

Yayyyy! Extra points for super shmoopy adorable happy ending! And the picture! The picture was... *swoons*

Just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. All of it.

Mmm, sneezy!Tony and sick!Bruce and Pepper catching it and then they all shared a bed! This was just too awesome! And the bed sharing picture was amazing as well! This was so great!

BYE! :bleh:

Edited by Bubbles!

STOP IT GARNET, YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEART CONDITION! :-P

This is like 110% beyond adorable and I look forward to reading it many more times in the future. And the picture? It's like icing on a cake that already was covered in icing. Icing on icing.

I'm permanent goo now.

:stretcher: <--oh yeah that´s me, after reading this marvelous epilogue ^_^

and the pic.....WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! :thumbup:

Garnet if you have time please go and PATENT your brilliant brain!!!! :yes:

this was indeed a wonderful story!!! :inlove:

thank you thank you THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! :wub:

Wow! This was excellent.

You had such great character voices throughout and I loved the way you established the new relationship between the three of them.

*happy sighs* This was such a lovely read, I look forward to returning to it again and again. wub.png

That was freaking amazing, The way the three of them interacted.........it's beyond words. You definiitely have to write more fics with the three of them,

Oh my gosh I go away for a bit and come back to find THIS! AH! Im sooo happy I could cry! The picture is wonderful too, it really adds nicely to everything.

That last part was just PERFECTION Garnet!!!!!!!

So fluffy and sneezy :drool: and completely amazing omg!!!!

• 10 months later...

Oh, don't mind me. Just bumping this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G masterpiece back up, because I was recently hit with Science Pizza/Dr. Pepperony ~FEELS~ (thanks, Iron Man 3). *Sigh* This fic is just as brilliant and amazing as it was last year, and it will FOREVER remain my absolute faaaavorite Tony/Bruce/Pepper story. :wub:

Wow, thanks for bumping it! It was incredible. *o* I'm not eloquent like everyone else, but, just, yeah. *__________*