Sneeze Fetish Forum

How did you react to discovering the forum?

nolongeractive

I think just like a lot of people, I was very relieved to see that I wasn't the only one. The longer this forum exists and the more people the visit, the more normal I feel!

Also, I've started to realize, after years of being completely embarrassed about it, that some people (when approached the correct way) can learn to find sneezing sexy where they hadn't before. Wow, what a shift-

Am I the only one who barely remembers first discovering this wonderful community? I was rather young when I first had access to the internet, so I suppose that's part of it. I remember loading up the ol' dialup and logging into AOL and doing endless searches of "sneeze" images and text. This was actually before YouTube existed (whoa) and most of what I was finding was either stock images/sound effects or medical info. I don't know how I happened upon my first sneezefic, but I remember that it involved a man and woman on a skiing trip, and I was astonished that the story seemed to be entirely what I was looking for, not that I ever expected something like it to exist. And that's about all I remember until after I found the forum, and found it somewhat intimidating, and I lurked for awhile. So most of my memories are pre-forum-discovery, oddly enough. Note that I was less than ten for all of this, and I'm not sure when this forum was created. There's my (not very exciting) tale!

I actually found out about the forum through deviantart, I think. I remember it finally occurred to me that I was aroused by sneezing after reading a particularly...'exciting' sneezefic. I remember sitting there and, quite frankly, being disgusted, terrified, and fed up with myself. I thought myself a freak, really, and kind of cut myself off from everybody, for fear of them finding out? I don't know.

Eventually though, I was messing around on deviantart, a friend of mine mentioned the forum, and the rest is history. I honestly am so grateful that I found this place. It made me feel a lot more comfortable with myself, and really made me love having this peculiar fetish.