• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cupkake

• SpookyBoi

• Ciuty80

• Akahana

OMG! Please update whenever possible! I love this, and trust me, it is REALLY hard to get me to love a story! biggrinsmiley.gif

I agree one hundred percent!

Please don't accuse me of stealing characters names my guy is named Louis too! Lol. This is incredibly well written and exactly what I needed to read after... Well, let's just say my Louis was unapologetic about kissing Allison.

• 2 weeks later...

This has gotta be one of the cutest things ever! Oh my gosh! I love a story with a plot! Its so good and cute and gah! :D

• 1 month later...

If you continue then you need to torture Louis with his perfume/Cologne allergy *evil laugh*

• 1 year later...

I'm crazy about this story! It's just so, so, agh I can't even find words for this magnificent-sneeze-feels filled experience! :wubsmiley:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey you guys I'm so sorry I just found out we can resurrect old posts bc it takes away from new content way to much and there's no benefit. I did it on other threads. I'm just trying to help people not get banned. I've never commented on this one, so just a warning, I guess. I got warned, just want to help!