• cupkake

• SpookyBoi

• Ciuty80

• Akahana

ohhhhh YEEEES!!!!

the long awaited update is here!!!!! :lol:

and it´s awesome like always!!!! :drool: :drool:

please more!!! :wub:

More this is the absouloute best omg so great. Love the writer of this one. Detailed.cute and sweet. Lol Cameron's revenge that will teach Allison

You have no idea how much I giggled when I saw that this was back up the board! Thank you sooo much for the update!!!! Please don't stop!!!

Oh my goodness. You have no idea how happy I am that this has been updated. Marry me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Come on give the least u can do is give this sorry a proper ending. A story as good as this deserves it.

I just found this story and holy snickerdoodles is it fantastic! Please update it? plane.gif

The guy flying the plane is because smiley faces flying planes are awesome.

Oh wow! I almost completely forgot about this story! I've been so busy with school work and actual work lately that even though finishing this nags at me, I don't have much time to do it. But I'll definitely give you guys something, it might take a while but you will get something. I'm so sorry to have made you all wait so long, and thank you all again for liking my story so much! You guys are amazing :)

Awesome . This is probly one of the best story's on the forum or at least one of my too favorites :) . I love it. Can't wait for the update

• 3 weeks later...

Yayyyyyy!!!! I'll be honest, I joined the forum JUST so I could comment on this story! I mean, yeah I post stuff, but this was the actual reason I joined! I will wait happily for an update! :D

• 2 weeks later...