Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ultimate Spider-Man

Pseudosneeze

Plus Always I'm dying to ask what Benedict Cumberbatch was doing in that gif. It'll probably kill it though. That is hawt wubsmiley.gif

It's from right

at about 2:30 if you want to see! He's just being asked to wipe his nose. c:

And may I add, thank you so much for finding these<3

Thank you. I'm glad it wasn't something completely unrelated somehow. You're welcome :D

Woops, sorry about only posting the second part. I haven't actually watched it all yet either upsidedwnsmiley.gif

• 2 years later...

Season 1 episode 13.. There's a scene about 2-4 minutes in somewhere where uncle Ben pinches Peters nose and tells him to sneeze while doing magic... Peter says "ahh-choo" so it's an obvious fake sneeze but the scenario is cute none the less. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Such a HUGE Spiderman fan, have to say love how Drake Bell does the voice, his fake sneezes are amazing. Use to have the biggest crush on Drake Bell lol : ) thanks for posting this.

• 3 weeks later...

OMIGOSH I SAW THAT BACK IN BLACK EPISODE!!! surprise.gif Pretty amazing if I do say so myself (which I dolaugh.png ) I even made a Frozen fanfiction about it based on the end, where Anna gets Kristoff, Elsa, and Kai sick! But back on subject, I, out of thumbs ups, give it this: thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

thumbup1.gif because he's my fave superhero!

thumbup1.gif because I have a crush on Drake Bell and his voice!

thumbup1.gif I love it when characters get sick!

thumbup1.gif JUST BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...