Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male friend's stuck sneezes (long obs)

Ace

This is the best obs I have ever read <3 I wish that could happen too me. >_<

Holy.....OH MY GOSH!!!! That may possibly have been the hottest thing I've ever read! You are so so so so lucky! You really did probably act out pretty much every girl on here's fantasy! You lucky duck you! :)

• 1 month later...

im to the forum and i know this was posted a few months ago but i just wanted to say....dannnnnnnnng. wowsurprise.gif no words.........great obs and just wow

• 3 weeks later...

How did I just see this now?

I literally had to keep checking to see if this topic was still posted in Observations or not. That was one of the best things I have ever read. :D

Honestly you must look back at that every day and be in heaven!

omigoshhhmjkfedtftvgc!!!

(shakes hand)

i congratulate you thoroughly for not completely losing your mind

i would have completely lost my mind

now excuse me while i dribble.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. That was absolutely amazing! I wish something like that would happen to me. And here I thought things like this only happened in fan fiction! Thank you! You just made my day!

• 5 months later...

First of all...you write so well. Like witty as heck. LOVE it. :) Second of all...I hate you. Wait, not. Kidding. But wow. SUPER jealous. This is my fantasy times a million. I love nature, I love nature men, I love being the innocent nature girl, I love innocent sneezyness....uggggghh SO HOTT!! THANK YOU for sharing!!!!

Whaaaaatuhoh.gif...That's so awesome!!!!! Amazing!!!! You. Are. So. Lucky!!!!!! w00t.gif

queercastiel

WTH ASDFGHJKLIUGFKUGFIWUEKJIWJXGJAFSGJFKGLBCNXMXHDJK i am fangirling so damn hard here ugh i just can't even ive lost the ability to even omg i just- I can't even handle this nope *walks out of the room*

• 1 year later...

Ahhhhhh.......Awesome!  A dream come true.  He sounds gorgeous and I bet he has great, sweet sneezes.  OMFG, amazing!!

Oh my goodness.  That is hot!  I wish something like this would happen to me with an attractive person with a nice sneeze, lol.

• 3 weeks later...