Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you find it cute when people say they're sorry after sneezing? or just generally seem slightly embarrassed?

retrofan191

I do this frequently, especially when I sneeze while on the phone. I feel as though I am interrupting the converstaion.

However, I rather dislike it when other people do this ... hmmmmm ...

I very much enjoy hearing an "Excuse me" after a sneeze, especially if the person sound slightly embarrassed. It's polite and utterly adorable.

This. :)

I like when people get embarrased, because I like... weakness under some circumstances.

I very much enjoy hearing an "Excuse me" after a sneeze, especially if the person sound slightly embarrassed. It's polite and utterly adorable.

This. smile.png

I like when people get embarrased, because I like... weakness under some circumstances.

Pretty much my take on it as well.

• 4 years later...

Frankly, I'm not much of a fan of apologizing after a sneeze.  Embarrassment, on the other hand, can be very appealing.  I like it when a sneezer (let's say male) responds to a post-sneeze blessing with a laughing "thank you," and then makes a comment about the sneeze, such as, "That came out of nowhere."  Very cute, IMO.