Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aftermath

EmeraldThread

/jaw drop

No way, an update?!

SOFUIOSUFDAO

Zuko and his flame jets :'D That's right get back at Toph ad Sokka for being so mean, burn all his hair off! Their dynamics and everything so so good omg :heart: My favorite line has got to be this one:

“Firebenders…have higher…higher body temperatures,” he finally managed.

I was expecting him to give a warning of some sort earlier before he sneezed. Who knew he was still trying to talk himself out of being sick >:D That was a perfect ending and it felt just like the end of an episode 8D now off to read the drabble thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmeraldThread

• Emily

• Ciuty80

• VividBubbles!

Emily, have you ever written a story on here? If so, which was it? I really want to see something by you, because it seems that every story i read you've commented to.

@Nicolias: I have written a few stories. :> In fact, I've started one recently. I don't really want to advertise myself all over Elements's story thread so if you want to read my stories, you can just scroll down the stories forum because I've been pretty active this year! ^^;

Your advertising is totally okay because y'know what, I'll advertise FOR you. Nicolias, her stories are AWESOME and I highly recommend you go read every single one. Or at least...y'know, whatever you can find. (Btw, Emily, I actually appreciate that you're one of the few people who still posts anime fics. It makes me immensely happy. :3)

ElementsofGray: thank you so much! I should really read more of your stories! Zuko was right on character on this story! I don't think my stories are very good, but I do appreciate the confidence that message has given me! maybe I'll write another story!

Thanks alyssa! :D

Nicolias, I'm really glad I could give you a little confidence! :3 Keep writing if it's something you like - I used to hate some of the stuff I wrote, but here, a few years later, I worked hard to improve myself (and I still am). After all, the only thing that can happen if you keep trying is to change. (Also, shameless advertising for my drabble thread, but if you haven't checked it out, there's a Zuko drabble in there, too, among a myriad of other fandoms.)

Okay, so I totally just went back and read this in its entirety, and OMGOSH!! it was amazing!!! mf_laughbounce2.gif You write sooo well - I've read several Zuko fics, but this is definitely one of my most favorites <3 Even though I've not seen much of the actual show yet, your writing gives me a distinct feel for the story and all of the awesome characters. And the way you write Zutara is SOOO CUTE!!! biggrin.png This last bit was one of my favorite scenarios ever - girl taking care of feverish guy - but the whole entire thing is just great and I love it. XD Thanks so much for writing it and posting it!! As always, I look forward to more from you! hug.gif

Waaah, thank you so much!! When I started writing this (and kind of the whole way through), I just intended it to be some first contribution to the forum kinda thing. I don't think I even edited anything in the first couple parts. :sweatdrop: So I'm pretty pleased and surprised that so many people have said they like it, and I grinned a lot when you said it's one of your favorites. :D I LOVE Zutara! Any other A: TLA fics I post, you can almost guarantee it'll have some hint of the pairing in it. :laugh: Honestly, I was kind of worried that the ending seemed rushed or disjointed, so thank you SO much for saying all those things!! I'm glad you enjoyed it and hopefully I'll be able to post more fics soon. :3

• 6 months later...