Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valentines Day {Klaine +Graham}

JRE111

Okay guys! I love Graham, and I hope you do as well. So here's a little VDay drabble.

.~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~~"~"~"~"~~"~"~"~"~"~""~~"

Blaine and Kurt walked down their dark wooded staircase to the kitchen, holding hands and talking quietly.

"I think he'll love it." Blaine smiled as he took the little golden retriever puppy out of Kurt's arms, his collar complete with a small red bow.

The two men had already put out the valentines day plate and a small chocolate rose for their 4 year old son, who was going to wake up any moment now. Graham Oliver Hummel-Anderson had expressed intrest in dogs when he had seen one walking on the street a few months ago.

Now, the little boy golden retriever was waiting patiently for his new little owner to come down, as well as Graham's parents.

Not much later, they heard Graham's footsteps walking down the stairs and saw the petite boy with brown curls see the puppy, launching at him. "Puppy!!!" he squealed, his whole face lighting up.

"Mine?!" he asked, and Kurt nodded.

"Well...ours G, but yes, the puppy is as much yours as it is ours. We still have to name it."

Rubbing at his eyes, Graham thought. "Uhm....uhm....Coop!!" he decided. Blaine and Kurt agreed, liking the name for the little dog that Graham was cuddling with.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

"Graham?" Blaine called. They had finished breakfast and Graham and Coop had run off, playing and barking and yipping.

"Hetschh'huuuh!"

Blaine knew his sons sneeze pretty well from the numerous colds the little boy had picked up. Walking to Graham's room, Blaine opened the door to find Coop lying on Graham's newly bought 'Big Boy' bed, and Graham sneezing into his hand. The 4 year olds eyes were red and watery and his nose was running wildly.

Furrowing his brow in concern, Blaine grabbed a tissue from Graham's nightstand and held it to his nose.

"Hutschhhh'uhh! Hehh....h'NXTGCH'uhh!"

"Bless you little man!" Blaine wiped Graham's nose, watching as the little boys pink nose twitched.

"Why are you sneezing so much silly?"

Graham shrugged, rubbing at his eyes.

"B-By...eyes are idtchy.." he mumbled, his breath hitching.

"Hushhhhh!"

Blaine watched the interaction carefully and suddenly everything clicked. Well. Shit.

Walking to his and Kurt's room, he found Kurt working on his laptop.

"Babe. Uhm....we have an issue. I'm pretty sure Graham's allergic to Coop. I walked into his room and he was sneezling like crazy and his eyes were red and he said they were itchy." Blaine said, biting his lip.

Kurt looked up from his work and gave a sympathetic look. "Oh man...he's going to be heartbroken."

Nodding, Blaine and Kurt both went to Graham's room. Graham was laying against Coop, acting as if the golden dog was a tissue as he sneezed against him.

"Hi'TGSCHHH! Huishhhh! Huh.....Hehh....he'GXNNT! Hiy'TCHUhhh!"

Graham looked up blearily, his nose dripping. Kurt grabbed a tissue and rubbed at Grahams nose, picking him up.

"Itdhcy....Pahhh....Pap'HITCHsuhhh! Paba...Daddy...." the little boy groaned, his nose red. Blaine kissed his forehead.

"Graham...I don't think we can keep Coop. He keeps making you sneeze." Kurt frowned, rubbing his back.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

TO BE CONTINUED

Awwwwww. Poor kid.

Sounds like time for a trip to the allergist!

It's kinda funny actually... We just got a golden retriever 2 months ago, so this has been my household. But we love the dog too much to get rid of it!

*Squeals* Can't wait for more :D So adorable!!!

• 10 months later...