Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick Little Puppy

Vongola Undicesimo

Okay, I always promised myself that my first post would be a story...so...yeah...whistling.gif

I am yet another newbie. WOO! Anayway, I've been stalking this site for what, five years? I only recently had the courage to actually make an acount, though. poorfool.gif The sad truth...

This fandom is from a new anime called Inu x Boku SS. To those of you who haven't seen it, you must watch it. I shall use my newbie powers to make you. bleh.gif (I'm having so much fun with these emoticons.) It's somewhat like Kuroshitsuji, with the sexy demon (or in this case half-demon) serving their master/mistress. This series is much lighter, though. You should note that everyone who lives in this apartment building, called Ayakashi Kan, has demon blood and can transform into their youkai, or demon, forms at will.

Here is the target of my hunger story, Soushi Miketsukami: http://wallpaperscrunch.com/thumbs/19/miketsukami-soushi-t3.jpg

This is his master or mistress or whatever, Ririchiyo Shirakiin: http://images.wikia.com/inuxbokuss/images/6/6e/Ririchiyo_Shirakiin.png

The other characters involved you don't really need to know, unless you want to of course.

I'm not really a good writer, so feel free to give me any suggestions you may have. I also hate that this part's so short...ah, well...

Ririchiyo knew something was off the second she opened her apartment door. There was no one waiting for her. No puppy eyed, ash blonde haired, mix-matched pupils person waiting elatedly for her arrival. She glanced up and down the hallway, which was empty of course. “Miketsukami!” she called. Nothing.

Frowning, Ririchiyo started to walk towards the elevator. It was Sunday, so maybe he had just slept in? No, Soushi was so obsessed with her that something like that would never happen.

Just as she was about to push the button, the doors opened. Her very tired looking Secret Service agent was about to step out before almost knocking into Ririchiyo. “Ah!” he exclaimed in surprise, then bowed and looked up to the girl with love-struck eyes. “Good morning, Ririchiyo-sama. I apologize for being so late. You are free to punish me however you wish.”

The girl scoffed and turned away from him, folding her arms. “You’re lucky I didn’t need you yet,” she said. “There’s no reason to punish you.”

“You are as always incredibly kind,” Soushi praised, smiling.

As Ririchiyo stepped in the elevator to go eat breakfast along with Soushi, guilt came over her. ‘I did it again!’ she thought in self-annoyance. ‘I’ll have to do something nice for him later. But now that I think about it, he seems to be acting strange.’

Soushi was looking distracted. In fact, it looked like he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

“Hey, Miketsukami,” she said, glancing at the floor. “Are you alright? You look a little tired.”

“I’m alright. Please don’t be concerned about me,” he softly replied. As if contradicting himself, he then sneezed into his gloved hand, “K’shuu!” Sniffling, he turned towards Ririchiyo and sank to his knees. “Ririchiyo-sama! How inappropriate for me!” he exclaimed, bowing his head. “To perform an action like that which could put you in potential danger! I am not worthy to be your Secret Service agent.”

“Hey, don’t overreact,” Ririchiyo responded awkwardly. “You just sneezed. There’s no big deal about that.”

“But if I were to get y-”

“Enough,” the purple haired girl sighed. “Look, the elevator’s here already.” She stepped out without looking back at Soushi. Sitting down at her usual table, Ririchiyo propped her elbows upon it and rested her head in her hands.

Soushi came over with a tray full of food. A dazed look suddenly passed over his face. Placing the tray down quickly, he brought his hand up to his mouth. “…K’sshh! Huh’kkshh!” He tried to stifle, but proved almost no success. “Ihh’kshhh!... Heh’shuu!..Heh…K-…huh…” Tears formed at the corners of his eyes. He sniffled while desperately trying to get the final sneeze to come. Taking a final breath, Soushi bent over with a loud, “HHK’CHHHUU!” His sneezes were quiet, yet had a powerful tone Ririchiyo was not used to hearing.

Ririchiyo stared with her mouth agape and eyes wide. As the other straightened up, he started into a small fit of coughing. “M-Miketsukami?” she stuttered. For the first time she could see how sick he looked: paler than usual, dark circles under his eyes, and a pink-tinted nose.

Soushi turned his head away from his master in shame. “…I’m sorry,” he cried, expression full of self-hatred. His nose started to run uncontrollably, making him flinch.

Blushing, Ririchiyo pressed her paper napkin below the kitsune’s nose. “Idiot!” she whispered. “You should have told me you were sick.”

By this point, everyone else in the dining room had their heads turned towards the two. Renshou, in his youkai form, floated over to them. “What’s up?” he asked, looking towards Ririchiyo for an answer.

Ignoring him, Ririchiyo grasped Soushi’s wrists with both her hands. “Miketsukami!” she took a deep breath. ‘Here it goes…’ “I want to repay you for your services, starting with taking care of you.” A large smile formed in her mind. She did it! She wasn’t rude!

Once again, she felt that strange irregular heartbeat. ‘What keeps causing it?’ she wondered, but quickly pushed that thought aside. Ririchiyo shouldn’t be spending time worrying about herself.

His eyes, both yellow and blue, widened somewhat. Soushi had been in the middle of blowing his nose when his master announced this declaration. He dropped his hands to his side, crumbling the napkin. “But Ririchiyo-sama…” he began.

“You’re my Secret Service agent. That means I can tell you what to do. So,” she blushed once again, “please let me serve you for once.”

Unable to restrain himself, Soushi tackled Ririchiyo with a hug. A large dog showing his love for his master. “Ririchiyo-sama! You truly are th…the…K’shhhm!” he caught the sneeze in his shoulder. “…the kindest master I ever could have asked for!”

Ririchiyo glanced up at the white, empty ceiling. ‘No, I’m not. But for you, I hope I can be.

Edited by pig
fixed links to images

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here.

Thanks for the story I think its really cute. I actually saw like 10 minutes of an episode of this show, and I instendly thought that I'd love to see that servent guy all sick. LOL, wish granted. (now I'm gonna go back and watch the whole thing. LOL)

Anyway, I like this story, I hope you post more soon(please? ^_^), and again, Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun.^_^

Eep!! This is so cute!! I don't know the fandom but now I really want to check it out. Master and servant relationships are eternally adorable. <3 Please continue this!!!!

jawdrop.gif "Not really a good writer"? What are you talking about?? XDD This is really good!! I've never even heard of this fandom before, but I was immediately able to understand and visualize the characters just from your excellent characterization and writing style. This is so freakin' kawaii!! mf_laughbounce2.gif Now I may just have to go check the anime out to get their voices in my head and reread this aaevil.gif lol thank you very much for posting this story, I can't wait for more! happy.pngbiggrin.png

Oh yeah and welcome to the forum!! Your username is epic XDD

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed the links to images. smile.png I hope this is the way you wanted them.

Edited to add:

To post pictures, click the Image-button in the toolbar and add the URL. It is also good to remember that we don't allow hotlinking images from sites that don't allow their content hotlinked.

Another option is to make a link to the image, by clicking the link-button and typing/pasteing the URL. You can also highlight the text you want to be working as a link before clicking the link-button.

Here's a picture indicating the buttons

Hope this helps, happy posting! :)

Edited by pig
  • 3 years later...