Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Can Life Be Tragic If There's Magic In Your Life?

Icee

What happens when Criss Angel comes to explain some magic tricks to the cast of Carnival during allergy season....for Alexandra Marie wink.png

I awoke as if today were any ordinary day, but today was far from ordinary. Criss Angel would be flying in from Vegas to help me teach Sleight-Of-Hand to my Co-Stars. As not only a fellow Magician, but a Loyal, I was thrilled!

"Arianna, be honest, do I look okay?" I breathed nervously as I stared at my reflection in the vanity. "You look lovely, Emily." Arianna said as she placed the giant, Green bow on my head between my pig-tails. Today the cast of Carnival had to appear in full costume for Criss Angel. I sat on the vanity shelf & nervously kicked my legs back & forth. Of all days for me to spend with Criss Angel, I had look like a Five-Year-Old!

"It'll be alright, Emily." Arianna said as she placed my Criss Angel Logo Chain around my neck. Now I felt ready! I heard knock at the door just a few seconds later; from behind it I heard David's muffled voice.

"Come on, Skank! Criss Angel's Lamborghini just pulled up!" I let out a shriek of fear! He was Twenty minutes early! In a panic I ran to the door, swung it open & pushed my way through the crowd of Co-Stars. Soon enough, Bobby came to my rescue & carried me down the stairs to the front door. He then, put me down & Joanna used her hands to flatten any wrinkles in my costume.

Just the idea of what was waiting behind the door made me light-headed & I almost lost all function of my legs, but I willed the feeling away. Criss Angel was behind that door & I had been selected to greet him! I felt the cluster of Leads step back as I opened the door. Criss smiled the minute he saw me & I couldn't help but blush! "You must be Emily," He said sweetly. "I like the chain." He said gesturing to my neck. "Th-thank you, Mr. Angel." I managed to say, trying to keep composure.

"You don't have to call me Mr. Angel, Hun," He said with a chuckle, as though he never heard it before. "Call me Criss." I almost exploded right there! CALL ME CRISS?!?!? HUN?!?!? OH MY GOD!!!!!

I took him by the hand led him into the Theatre. Apparently all my Co-Stars had been listening through the door! What was the most awkward was seeing everyone staring at me. "David is the one that you'll be teaching Sleight-Of-Hand." I said as I drew him forth. "The Basic Cigarette Vanish." I said with a grin, trying to flirt. "We'll be rehearsing in the Theatre's Basement." Lisa told him as she held her snake Bella around her neck. "The Basement?" Criss giggled, I was mortified! "Yes Sir," I said with embarrassment. "The Basement."

Once in the Basement, my Co-Stars & I properly introduced ourselves & explained the musical Carnival to Criss. Soon after we were able to get started once Criss understood the David would be vanishing the Cigarette & pulling it out from behind Arianna's ear. Criss demonstrated the trick & so did I, but I couldn't help vanishing the cigarettes in a puff of smoke each time. I knew it was cheesy & I knew Criss hated smokers. But he seemed impressed!

We wasted the early hours of the morning away trying to vanish cigarettes & reproduce them from behind Arianna's ear. Eventually we all fell victim to the dreaded Lunch Rush. My Co-Stars had all gone out on the town for lunch; I stayed behind with Criss, too nervous to eat. "I know another trick!" I cooed, leaning over the arm of Criss' chair.

"Oh yeah?" Criss asked raising his eyebrow, I blushed. "All you got to do is game a kiss on the cheek!" He smiled as he leaned in for the kiss. Then, the basement door burst open. In came my Co-Stars, unaware of the moment they'd just ruined. "Emily & I were just discussing magic," Criss said, "Perfect timing." I heard everyone gasp & giggle. "In fact," I said slyly shifting toward Criss. "I'll do a trick right now." Our lips were just inches away before he pushed me back.

Criss turned his head to the Left & sneezed violently in to the crook of his arm. He excused himself & somehow the subject changed from kisses to cigarettes again! Criss removed his Skull Logo handkerchief from his pocket & sneezed again. We tried to continue the lesson, but Criss just couldn't stop sneezing! With embarrassment, Criss excused himself for some fresh air & I followed him.

"I'm so sorry." Criss said as he sat out in the afternoon sun with me. "My allergies usually aren't this bad!" I looked him sympathetically, he was a mess! "I'm worried about David," I admitted lifting my head to the bright, blue sky. "He's just not getting it & we're running out of time!" Criss blew his nose & then his handsome face lit up. "I could extend my stay." My ears were ringing! EXTEND HIS STAY??? MARVELOUS!!!!! "Oh Criss!" I cried out, embracing him. "Spend the whole weekend here? Are you sure? I mean...I know you're awful busy!"

He smiled & that was enough for me! "I'll have my Mentor, Maria set up a Hotel for you, only the best." I said pulling out my cell phone & then remembering that Maria wouldn't be able to hear me, put in my Blue Tooth. "I could just kiss you!" I exclaimed, as I did so, I leaped up for another kiss, but Criss covered his mouth & nose with his handkerchief & sneezed again. At least I had more time for that kiss!

The next morning Criss Angel came with us to rehearsal, bright & early! While Act 1 ran as usual, I sat in the pit with Criss. I used my CP as excuse for poor balance & Criss sat behind me the whole time, keeping me propped up! His allergies were still bothering him & even he sneezed a few times. I caught the small gust of his breathe on the back of my neck a few times & it took a lot for me to not melt into a puddle right there! "Bless you." I would whisper, smiling up at him. He'd reply, "Thank you." Sounding rather stuffy & embarrassed, it was adorable!

It had been a long weekend, but it was finally coming to an end. Sunday night I helped Criss prepare for his flight back to Vegas. I could rest easier knowing that David had mastered the cigarette vanish. But still no kiss!

"I...have something for you." I told Criss as he & I sat together in the basement, he had put up with David so well, he earned something special. "Really?" He asked curiously. From behind Criss' ear I removed 2 tickets for the Opening Night of "Carnival!" Criss' face lit up. "Oh, Emily, how-" He removed his handkerchief from his back pocket & sneezed into it again. I sighed, no kiss for me, I guess, "Come on, you've got a flight to catch." I walked Criss out to his car, but before he could shut the door & drive off, I just had to give him one more thing! "Criss," I put my hand on his shoulder as he went to put the keys in the ignition. "My token." I said cleverly quoting "Carnival" & I produced a Purple Carnation. Criss gasped in amazement.

"You are quite the little Magician, aren't you?" He said with a sweet smile, "How about a kiss on the cheek?" As always, the clever trick followed through. "Mindfreak" was all I managed to say in a trance like state. Criss chuckled, closed his car door & drove off in the damp streets. I just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk at one in the morning, aghast.

"Emily!" I heard Arianna call out from the window overhead, the dorm lights were on, but it was past curfew. "Emily, come inside at once!" Arianna scolded again.

I stood still motionless in the middle of the sidewalk. I raised my arms high & at the top of my voice screamed out, "MINDFREAK!!!!!"

Edited by obsessed

Aw, what the hell? I gotta do it.....

MINDFREAK!!!!!

blowup.gif

"Mindfreak" indeed...better than any Magic trick!

If only the cast of "Carnival" had really gotten that privilage...

Our show opened & closed with a bang anyway, with or without Criss Angel.

Spot on with my Co-Stars by the way, it's as if you really knew them...

wink.png