Sneeze Fetish Forum

Brothers and Blankets [SPN oneshot]

27jj

Guess who has a computer again! So, here is birthday present part 2 for swann_ee_song!! Sorry that it’s sooooo late!

P.S. Sorry for the super lame title, but, we all know how much I suck at those :D

::: ::: :::

“You’re shivering again.”

Sam’s shoulders tense at Dean’s observation, like he’s trying to control the involuntary shudders.

“I’b fide,” he says unnecessarily, wincing inwardly at the thick congestion in his voice. Blowing his nose is pretty much useless at this point, but he pulls a Kleenex from the box in front of him.

“Want me to turn the heat on?”

Out of the corner of his eye, Sam watched Dean do just that. He’s cold, but he’s running a fever and he doesn’t think the extra heat from the ancient heater will be very effective- the thing takes about ten minute to even turn on.

“Will you just go already? Quit worryigg about be.” Sam scrubs at his nose and sees Dean roll his eyes.

“Shut up, bitch,” he retorts, but he straightens his tie and grabs the keys. A gust of icy wind roars into the room as Dean leaves, and once the door shuts Sam slumps exhaustedly into his chair. He snaps forward in the next moment with several messy sneezes.

“Heh-HHHtchsh! HPSHCHchuh! Hhh-HSHSH-CHOO!”

Sam groans, then attempts to blow his nose again. Damn cold is kicking his ass, big time. He trudges to the bathroom to wash his hands. When he emerges, he looks between his bed and the table with a sigh. He should really continue with research- it’s all he really can do, since he and Dean both decided it would be best not to infect any witnesses- but he’s tired and cold and he feels crappy.

He decides quickly, pulling on a sweatshirt and turning out the lights before climbing into bed, and sleep pulls him under long before the heater finally rattles to a start.

When Sam wakes again the lights are still off, but he can hear movement in the room, Dean humming something under his breath. His nose is itching, and when he sniffles he realizes it’s also running. There’s another blanket on top of him, the one from Dean’s bed. He has stopped shivering, but his throat hurts and his head is pounding.

“Huh-HCHshoo!” A sneeze sneaks up on him before he can cover it, forcing him to sit up and fumble for the Kleenex.

“Bless you,” Dean says, bringing him the box. Sam gasps his thanks before sneezing again.

“HHHPCH-SHUH!”

“Bless you,” Dean says again. He’s half-changed out of his suit, and he finishes dressing in jeans and a flannel shirt while Sam blows his nose and digs through his bag for some Tylenol.

“I’m going to go check out the Sanchez house,” Dean fills him in as he settles back under the covers. “You warm enough?” Sam nods, and Dean chuckles. “Good, ‘cause it’s like a sauna in here.”

“Is it a spirit?” Sam asks around a yawn.

“Yeah, Sam, you were right. Casper the vengeful ghost.”

All Dean gets in reply is a snore.

The next thing Sam knows, he’s awake and the room is pitch black. He looks over and can just barely make out Dean sleeping in the bed next to his. He bites back a cough, throws off the covers- he’s pretty sure there are even more blankets now- and stumbles to the bathroom.

He looks at himself in the mirror when he’s washing his hands and cringes. His nose is red, cheeks flushed pink against pale skin. A quick glance at his watch tells him that it’s a little after three in the morning. He opens the door to go back into the room and finds Dean sitting up, the bedside lamp on.

“Hey,” Dean says, whispering even though they’re both awake. “You doing okay? Need anything?”

Sam shakes his head, sniffles wetly, then cups his hands over his nose.

HTCHCH! Huh-HTCHsh-shuh!”

“Bless you. I brought you some tea. I can heat it up, if you want?”

“I thingk I’ll just go bagk to sleep,” Sam answers miserably into a wad of Kleenex, his hoarse voice fading. He clears his throat and falls back into bed, but Dean gets up and goes across the room. He comes back with something folded in his arms.

“I picked up an extra blanket at the front office- can you believe they didn’t even know the heaters were crap?”

“Actually, yeah,” Sam rasps, but Dean doesn’t hear him.

“Tomorrow we’re checking into a motel where you won’t freeze to death.”

“You seriously worry too buch,” Sam replies sleepily. He’s starting to drift back to sleep, but he can imagine the look on Dean’s face at that. He hears Dean grunt in protest, but a second later Dean’s tucking the blanket over him. Sam shakes his head, but smiles to himself. Big brothers.

The end!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! :laugh: And more sneezy!Sam! YAY, YAY, YAY! This is totally how I can imagine this! Oooooooooooooooo! This is sooooooooooo good! Make another one! Soon!

BYE! :lol:

P.S. Hey? You ever thought of doing a sneezy!Sam and sneezy!Dean story/drabble/whatever else your amazing brain can come up with? Though, you probably already have and I just missed it. Oh well, never hurts to have more! :D

BYE! Again. :drool:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so adorable! I love it! More please!

GOD. I'm usually a Dean girl all the way. But this was adorable. Probably BECAUSE of how painfully cute Dean was taking care of his little brother. LOVED IT.

LOVE YOU.

YOU BRILLIANT HUMAN BEING.

:)

YAY!!!!

YOU. ARE. BACK!!!!! :innocent:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEE!!!

:yes:

And you wrote my alltime favourite!!! Sick Sneezy Am and Dean being all motherhenning is always LOVE!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for this!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! :wub: And more sneezy!Sam! YAY, YAY, YAY! This is totally how I can imagine this! Oooooooooooooooo! This is sooooooooooo good! Make another one! Soon!

BYE! :bleh:

P.S. Hey? You ever thought of doing a sneezy!Sam and sneezy!Dean story/drabble/whatever else your amazing brain can come up with? Though, you probably already have and I just missed it. Oh well, never hurts to have more! :lol:

BYE! Again. :bleh:

Hee, I really have thought about that! LOL. There are probably a few in my drabble thread, and mostly likely there will be more to come.

I'm happy you enjoyed reading this! Thank you so much;)

Aww, this is too adorable for words!! :wub::blushing:

Thank you!! :heart:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so adorable! I love it! More please!

Thank youuuuu!! Glad you enjoyed!

GOD. I'm usually a Dean girl all the way. But this was adorable. Probably BECAUSE of how painfully cute Dean was taking care of his little brother. LOVED IT.

LOVE YOU.

YOU BRILLIANT HUMAN BEING.

:drool:

Heee. You rock. THANK YOU.

This just made my day so much better

Aww;) Thank you for reading!

This. Is. AWSOME.

That is all.

Youuuuu are awesome. Thank you!

Too cute! I love me some Sammy! (I still haven't picked which brother I like best...D:)

Hee, thanks!! It's hard to choose, because both bros are so great! Though obviously I'm quite partial to my Sammy;)

Mmmm. Precious.

Thank you!!

YAY!!!!

YOU. ARE. BACK!!!!! :cryhappy:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEE!!!

:hug:

And you wrote my alltime favourite!!! Sick Sneezy Am and Dean being all motherhenning is always LOVE!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for this!!!!

Aw, thank you!!! I'm so glad you liked it!!!! :heart:

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Most definitely worth the wait. But, unfortunately serious commenting has to wait a little longer....

You. Are. Awesome. <3

• 3 weeks later...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Most definitely worth the wait. But, unfortunately serious commenting has to wait a little longer....

You. Are. Awesome. <3

I loved writing this, and I'm happy that you liked it!! :heart:

• 1 year later...