Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (F)

Nicole

Gaah, you poor sexy ass mutha bitch thing, :hug: Feeling any better these days?

Them allergies DO sound gorgeous. *sigh* :lol:

Mmmm, thank you, beautiful girl! :hug: I'm so glad you liked.

I'm NOT feeling better, actually...makes me think I should see a doctor. Nothing's helping. Boo. :D

I'm NOT feeling better, actually...makes me think I should see a doctor. Nothing's helping. Boo. :omg:

Maybe you could see a Vetinari surgeon instead? I wouldn't be any help to you but damn, it would be so HOT!

Wish I was there to see this so called "An allergic disaster." :omg::):sillybounce:

I miss blessing you in person. :blushing:

Awwww...:lol: I miss that too! I really do. :hug: I loved hearing it from you guys...made me feel so much less awkward.

I miss my girls so fucking badly. :omg:

So do I. :group:

You should never feel awkward. You're adorable.

Not sure I can add anything to what's been said already, but I think any obs that makes me do this face :naughty: followed by this face :laugh: while I'm reading it deserves at least a comment. Bless you so much, you poor thing :lol:

Maybe you could see a Vetinari surgeon instead? I wouldn't be any help to you but damn, it would be so HOT!

Well...naughty playing might help...wanna try? :):hug:

You should never feel awkward. You're adorable.

:wub: I love you, darling! Thank you.

Not sure I can add anything to what's been said already, but I think any obs that makes me do this face :D followed by this face :wub: while I'm reading it deserves at least a comment. Bless you so much, you poor thing :blushing:

Awww, thank you! :blushing: It's sweet of you to comment, I appreciate it. And thanks for the blessings. :hug:

Oh, you should definitely see the Vetinari surgeon. I'll stand by with my own special brand of TLC. You just wait, we'll patch you right up. ;) Just so much as to make you less miserable when you indulge us with your merciless fits!

Aww Nic, now I really feel sorry for you! I mean it! It must be just horrible to have it going on like that for so long. ;):D

You guys...;) I wish you all lived close to me so that I could hug you!

Chanel, I think it may have morphed into a sinus infection or something. I'm tempted to just call the prescription in myself so that I don't have to see some damn doctor. :D

WELL. This bunch of crap is just lovely!

So this morning I woke up feeling like the right side of my was filled with wet cement. I tired blowing my nose - nothing. I either sneeze or have that itchy-behind-the eyes feeling of having to sneeze, and I'm seriously unhappy about the state of my affairs. :P A call to the doctor is in order today, and if she can't help me, I'll do it my damn self, but no more of this caca!

WELL. This bunch of crap is just lovely!

So this morning I woke up feeling like the right side of my was filled with wet cement. I tired blowing my nose - nothing. I either sneeze or have that itchy-behind-the eyes feeling of having to sneeze, and I'm seriously unhappy about the state of my affairs. :laugh: A call to the doctor is in order today, and if she can't help me, I'll do it my damn self, but no more of this caca!

:P:o:hug:

• 2 weeks later...