Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick on iCarly

Pinky's Pal

It was a Saturday afternoon and both Sam and Carly were in the studio reviewing some old videos on the lap top before the show.

"Wow I can't believe that Messing with Lubert could be so fun" Sam laughed.

Carly laughed as well, seeing that they messed with Lubert a lot.

"The muffin basket was funny" Carly commented.

"Yeah, blew up in the weasels face, and had gotten injured." Sam added.

"Then we had to take care of him. What was gross when I had to scratch his foot with a fork"

Carly shuddered at the thought.

"Poor fork" Sam sighed sarcasticly.

Both girls laughed.

"Then Freddie's mom had to take care of him"

"Wait, speaking of Freddie, Where is the little cheesenut?"

Carly looked at her watch. "Its 3:00. He should be here any minute"

Spencer knocked on the door.

"Come in" Carly said.

"Carly, Freddie is here" Spencer said then closed the door.

Freddie came up from the elevator. He didnt look too happy and Carly noticed.

"Hey, you ok?" Carly asked softly.

"Yeah, Just had a bit of a rough day"

His voice sounded hoarse and a bit congested. He did look a little pale.

"You sure?" Carly asked with concern.

Before Freddie could answer, a tickle formed in the back of his nose causing his nostrils to flare and breath to hitch.

"HUHHSHEWWW!" He sneezed powerfully in the crook of his elbow. It startled Carly.

"Bless you! You coming down with something?" Now Carly was really concerned.

"Yeah, Its just allergies" He sniffled.

"Ok, you ready for iCarly?" Carly smiled.

Carly and Sam poured the rest of blue jello on Gibby's stomach. Gibby took some off and took a bite.

Carly eyed the camera as if she was giving it the stink eye "How does it taste?"

"Taste great!" Gibby said shoving more jello in his mouth.

"And that is how you make Gibby Jello!" Both girls exclaimed as pop up letters came on the screen and Sam pressing the applause button.

"Ok for all you iCarly fans out there--"

"HUHHHSHEWWW!"

Sam was interupted by Freddie's sneeze and the moving of the camera.

"Anyway, for all of you out there, go onto iCarly dot com and request a dare--"

"HUHHSHEEWWW! Apppp!"

Sam was interupted again.

"request a dare for our next show" she said quick and angrily through her clutched teeth. Unlike Sam, Carly was really concerned.

"And we're clear" Freddie said hoarsly and started coughing.

He set the camera on the overhead cart and then burried his head in his arms on the cart.

Carly walked over and set her hand on his shoulder. "You ok?"

"Yeah, Imb fide" he said thickly. His nose was congested.

"It doesnt sound like it" Carly then pulled her hankerchief out of her pocket and handed it to Freddie. "It sounds like you have a cold. A pretty bad one."

Sam overheard and imitated a cross with her fingers. "Better not get me sick you little weasle"

"Stop it Sam. Im gonna take him downstairs and make him some hot tea."

Freddie couldnt argue with Carly, he had to admit that he was feeling really crappy and all he wanted was Carly to take care of him. Carly wrapped her arm around him and walked him downstairs to the living room. Meanwhile Sam and Gibby were too busy eating the Jello off of Gibby's belly.

Part 2 coming soon!

hahaha This is really hilarious and cute!

You nailed all the characters, too! good job!

I love this! Freddie is my favorite on iCarly! poor guy..... but still...... B):drool: anyway..... :laugh: I agree with everyone else, you did an amazing job on getting the character's personalities right. Thank you so much for writing this! Hope there's more sneeze's from Freddie. :wub:

OH! Yay, yay, yay, yay! Somebody finally wrote a Freddie story! B) Thanks SO much! :laugh: I love you! :drool: Great chapter! Update soon!

BYE! :wub:

Thanks everyone Im glad you enjoy it so far :laugh:

Heres part 2:

Freddie was wrapped up in a blanket on the couch while Carly was in the kitchen preparing the hot water.

While walking down the stairs, Carly felt Freddie shivering so she went into Spencer's room to borrow one of his blankets. He had left a note on the coffee table that he went grocery shopping and wouldn't be back for an hour. Im sure Spencer won't mind Carly thought. Besides Freddie needed it. After setting the tea kettle on the stove, Carly came back into the living room and wrapped her arm around Freddie. "How are you feeling?" she asked rubbing his back.

"R..really...cra...crapp...heh..." his breath hitched. "HESHEWWW! ACHOOOO! HEH...HITCHEWWW!" he sneezed harshly on his blanket covered hand. Poor Freddie Carly frowned as she got up from the couch to the bathroom to retrieve the box of tissues behind the sink.

"Here" she said setting the box of tissues on the table. "You need these more than a hankercheif or in your case a blanket." she giggled. The tea kettle whistled.

Carly went into the kitchen to prepare the hot tea. Freddie took a few tissues and blew his nose. It sounded really thick. Gross he thought. Once he thought he was relieved from his sneezing...think again. The intense tickle was back, in the back of his nose, and it was gonna come out. "Aaahhh....Hih...." his breath hitched and his nose flared and twitched. In a pre-sneeze face, the tickle slowly moved down from the back. "ACHOOO! HESHEWWW! HITCHEWWW! AH HEH HACHOOOO!" he sniffled thickly.

"Bless you!" Carly called from the kitchen.

"Thang you" Freddie sniffled again. He took a few more tissues and blew his nose. Again, it sounded thick. Carly could hear it from the kitchen. Poor Freddie she thought. She poured honey and a few squirts of lemon juice in the tea. That should do it. She handed the tea to Freddie. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She turned aroud to see it was Sam and Gibby. "Where are you two going?" Carly asked as Sam opened the door. "The jello wasnt good enough so me and Gibby are gonna go get some fried chicken. Also to escape from Mr. McSneezy pants"

"HEHSHEWWW!"

"Bless you" both Gibby and Carly said.

"Ok, you two have fun." Carly said. They left. She noticed Gibby still didnt have a shirt on. She figured he was too proud to put one on or unless Sam accidently ate it so she didnt bother saying anything.

Carly sat next to Freddie who had a confused look on his face. "What?" Carly asked tucking her hair behind her hair.

"Whad was that all about? Gibby didn't have a shirt ond?"

"Who knows" Carly shrugged.

Freddie winced as he took a sip of tea.

"Too hot?"

"No, throats sore" Freddie sniffled thickly. He set the coffee cup on the table. He took a few more tissues and blew his nose. Again it sounded thick. He coughed after blowing his nose. Carly wrapped her arm around his shoulder and began rubbing his back. She suddenly began to feel his breath to hitch. She quickly took a few tissues and held them up to Freddie's nose just in time. Just in time to let out 3 giant sneezes. "HACHEWWW! AHCHOOO! HIH...HICHEWWW!"

"Bless you. Blow" Freddie was skeptical at first but he really needed to blow his nose so he blew softly enough not to gross Carly out. After blowing his nose, Carly noticed his nose was red on the bottom of his nostrils and pink leading to the tip of his nose. Carly couldn't help to giggle.

"What?" Freddie said looking at her.

"Your nose is red."

"That red huh?"

Its cute, like a clown nose" She pinched her nose imitating a squeaky clown nose. Her and Freddie laughed.

Freddie coughed a little bit. Carly sighed handing him the coffee cup. "Thanks" He took a sip.

Spencer arrived home with a load of grocery bags. He had his car keys and 2 bags in one hand and 2 other bags in his other. He couldnt see where he was going.

"Carly! I need some help with the groceries!"

"Im in the bathroom!"

"Here I'll help you" Freddie got up from the couch and took 2 bags.

"Thanks man" Spencer shut the door with his foot.

Freddie set the bags on the counter top and Spencer put the rest on the kitchen table.

Freddie leaned agianst the counter top while Spencer fixed himself a drink. "So how'd the show go?" Spencer asked sipping his orange juice.

"It was cool."

"Sweet any new stunts?"

"Yeah, the girls poured jello on Gibby and made "Gibby" jello"

Spencer laughed. "Since you're here, where is Sam? She isnt gonna play on trick on us right?" Spencer scanned the room.

"No her and Gibby went...." his voice trailed off. The tickle in his nose was back. It hit him hard because before he knew it he sneezed 2 harsh wet sneezes in his fist.

"ACHOOOO! HESHEWWW!" He sniffled.

"Gesundhiet. You alright dude?" Spencer asked.

Before Freddie could answer, Carly shouted for Freddie to sit back on the couch.

Freddie obeyed and sat back on the couch. The feeling of feeling really crappy hit him like a truck. Carly covered him back up with the blanket.

Spencer looked confused. "What's going on?"

"He has a bad cold" Carly said.

"Whoa! If hes sick then he needs to go home. I dont want you to get sick."

"I dont want him to go home because Ms. Bensin will go crazy if he showed up with a cold. I just want him to stay here for a bit. Think about it. His mom will sufficate him with lysol more than a stuffy nose itself."

Spencer and Carly shuddered at thought of Ms. Bensin spraying Freddie with lysol.

"Ok he can stay here til he gets better, but you better think of a good enough excuse for Ms. Bensin. And be carefull, I dont want my cute little sis to get sick." He said rubbing here hair.

"Ok. I will. And I am not little." she giggled

Spencer then pulled out of the grocery bag a bar of soap that was shaped like a duck.

"What is that?" Carly laughed.

"Its foaming duck bath" Spencer put it in the palm of his hands.

"It looks like just a bar of soap to me"

"I know but you put it in the bath and it foams!"

"Awesome"

"Heck yes! Im gonna go try it out!" Spencer rushed past Carly and ran to the bathroom.

Carly laughed and sat next to Freddie. "What was that all about?" Freddie asked.

"Its just Spencer found a new product to try out"

"Something for his pretty hair" Freddie joked.

"Nope, even better, foaming soap that foames when thrown in bath water"

Carly and Freddie laughed.

"By the way thanks for letting me stay til I got better, my mom would go berserk if she saw me like this"

"Its no problem"

"So have you thought of what you are going to tell her?"

"I have a few ideas"

Freddie coughed into his fist.

Carly frowned. "Ok mister. I'm gonna make you somemore tea"

"Ok. HACHEWWW!"

"Bless you" Carly giggled.

Carly called Ms. Bensin at work and told her that Freddie and Spencer were having a sleepover. As weird as it sounds, it was the only thing she could come up with.

She told Ms. Bensin that Spencer wanted to show Freddie how to make a sculpture out of clay and watch rented horror films. Ms. Bensin said she was cool with it and that she hoped Freddie would have a good time. And if he were to eat anything, Carly was to pound it with a malet. Which was weird but ok.

Carly fixed Freddie soup and like 6 cups of hot tea. Thinking his mom would sufficate him with spray, Carly might sufficate him with her caretaking. But he seemed to enjoy it.

While watching T.V. there was a knock on the door.

"Carly can you get that?!" Spencer called from the bathroom.

Wow Spencer was still in the tub taking a bath and its been an hour. He would turn into a raisen. Maybe Carly should host his raisen self on iCarly. Nah!

Carly got up from the couch and answered the door. It was Ms. Bensin. Carly kept the door half way closed so Ms. Bensin wouldn't see Freddie on the couch with his 'cold' stage.

Sorry but that is all I got so far! Part 3 coming soon!

Oh no's!! Ms. Bensin is at the door...... GASP!!! :omg::) This is really good! I love it, and Carly taking care of Freddie is too adorable, and Spencer being......well Spencer..... :laugh: This story is amazing! Looking forward to more! Thanks for writing this! :)

Edited by Zane

This is quite good so far! I wonder if Carly is going to come down with the nasty bug :rolleyes:

:mad: hrhrhr

*whispers into Pinky's Pal ear*

let freddie pass his cold to spencer......PLEASE!!!! :rolleyes:

this is an awesome story!

please more^^

:mad: hrhrhr

*whispers into Pinky's Pal ear*

let freddie pass his cold to spencer......PLEASE!!!! :laugh:

this is an awesome story!

please more^^

haha I agree. you should totally pass the cold onto Spencer. :rolleyes: And by the way this really is an amazing story! I love it!! :laugh:

Edited by Zane

Again thank you all! Glad you are all enjoying.

Anyway heres part 3:

"Ms. Bensin, Hi" Carly said in an awkwardly smile.

"Hello Carly, Freddie forgot his ointment" She said handing it to Carly.

She noticed the door was a quarter open.

"Thank you Ms. Bensin, I will make sure he gets it." Carly went to shut the door but Ms. Bensin stopped it with her hand.

"Make sure he puts it on tonight and in the morning first thing he wakes up."

"Ok thank you." Carly went to shut the door but Ms. Bensin stopped it with her hand again. Grrrr. What does this woman want now!

"Can I come in and say goodnight?" Ms. Bensin asked sweetly.

Carly's heart was beating fast and she noticed she was holding her breath the whole time.

"I'll tell him you said goodnight" Again Carly went to shut the door but Ms. Bensin stopped it with her hand again! Jeez What now!!

"Is something going on in there?" Ms. Bensin asked not taking her hand off the door. Carly put her foot in front of the door so Ms. Bensin wouldnt see Freddie.

"Um...Yes! yes. Spencer and Freddie are sculpting with clay" She quickly glanced away from the door and ushered Freddie, who had been watching the entire time, to hide. Freddie got up from the couch and the hid behind the counter in the kitchen. First place he could quickly think of.

"Nice working boys, is that a duck or...uh....a....uh a bird?!" Carly said through the empty living room. It was as though the boys were there. Hopefully Ms. Bensin fell for it. She did.

"Ok. Tell Freddie I said goodnight and make sure he puts on his ointment."

"HUCHEWWW!" A sneeze came from behind the counter. Ms. Bensin noticed. Carly's eyes widened and she froze in terror. Please dont sneeze agian Freddie!

"What was that?" Ms. Bensin asked peering through the quater open door.

"What was what?" Carly asked hesitatingly. Could it get much worse? It did. Because here comes Spencer in a robe and...whoa wrinkled fingers.

"Carly who's at the door?" He looked and saw Ms. Bensin with her hands on her hips. "Oh, Ms. Bensin, Hi"

"Oh dont 'Hi' me. I thought you said they were working?" She looked at Carly with anger.

Carly just stood there frozen and didnt know what to say. She looked at her brother then at Ms. Bensin.

"Well??" Ms. Bensin was getting impatient.

Then Spencer spoke. Sorry the living room is a mess. Freddie and I will take care of it--"

"HACHOOOO!"

"There it is agian. Wheres Freddie?"

"He's upstairs" Carly quickly said but Spencer said he was in the bathroom. Now the low flame, that was in Ms. Bensin's eyes, rose to a tall fire. Carly and Spencer's started beating fast.

"But you just said...Forget it, I'm coming in" she shoved the door open nearly knocking over Spencer and Carly.

"Freddie, where are you?"

Freddie, behind the counter, was hoping his mom would go up the stairs first because he had to sneeze really bad. He put a finger under his nose to stop it but the touch caused it to tickle more. His nose had a mind of its own and it was going to sneeze whether he liked it or not. The tickle was too strong to hold it back. His nostrils flared and he took one deep breath...."AH AHCHOOO! HESHEWWW! HACHOOOO!" his nose began to run. He wiped the snot off with the back of his hand. Oh no! It was loud enough for everyone to hear. He covered his mouth. Ms. Bensin did hear. And her footsteps were on the way to the counter. Meanwhile Carly and Spencer watched in horror as Ms. Bensin walked over and saw Freddie behind the counter.

"Hi momb" Freddie sniffled.

Her anger look switched to a surprised concern look. "Freddie you look awful!"

"Imb fide mo...mo...ACHOOOO!"

"No your not you're coming home. What were these idiots thinking of keeping you here like this?"

Carly and Spencer exchanged guilty looks as Ms. Bensin helped her son off of the kitchen floor.

"Ms. Bensin I wanted to apologize and explain." she began as Ms. Bensin walked past her.

"Save it" she snapped and shut the door behind her. Carly felt more sad.

She plopped on the couch along with Spencer.

"I feel so guilty. I should have tooken him home. Now I can imagine what his mom could be doing to him." She frowned.

"You did your best kiddo, I am sure she will apprieciate it later for you taking care of her son." Spencer shrugged.

"Maybe, I'm gonna bake them cookies tomorrow for an apology/get well soon Freddie present."

"Sounds good."

They both sighed.

"By the way, that duck foaming soap was fake. It didnt really foam in the bath. Just sank." Spencer sighed agian.

Carly laughed.

The next morning Carly was baking both sugar and chocolate chip cookies. Carly knew Freddie likes Chocolate chip so she made them for him. She didnt know what Ms. Bensin likes so she just baked random sugar cookies. Meanwhile, Spencer went to the store. While unloading the grocerys yesturday he realized he didnt get cheese. His favorite dairy treat.

While sitting in at the kitchen, waiting for the last batch of cookies to cook, Carly couldnt stop thinking about Ms. Bensin's reaction last night. How angry she was and how it made Carly feel really guilty. She thought about writing an apology letter, but knowing Ms. Bensin she wouldn't except it. The door opened. It was Spencer with his cheese.

"Hey" he said setting the cheese on the table.

"Hey. Finally got your cheese?"

"Yup. Baking cookies?"

"Uh-huh."

They both had their elbows on the table and their heads on their hands. They both looked sad. It was quiet til the timer dinged. It was time to take the cookies out of the oven. Carly took the cookies out of the oven and set the tray on the counter to cool off before scooping the cookies off the tray and putting them on the plate.

"They smell good" Spencer complimented.

"Thank you"

Carly later scooped the cookies off of the tray and put them on the plate. She then wrapped the plate with plastic wrap and headed for the door.

"I'm going over to Freddies" she said to Spencer who was laying on the couch watching T.V.

"Ok kiddo. See you later."

Carly knocked on the door. She had to admit she was a little nervous to see Ms. Bensin mad again. But she knew she wanted to apologize and give them the cookies so she put on a brave face. She soon heard footsteps. Maybe this wasnt such a good idea. No, Carly, stay. Give them the cookies and apologize. Ms. Bensin answered the door.

"What do you want?"

"Can I speak to you? And maybe see Freddie?"

"What is it you want to say?"

"I wanted to apologize for me keeping Freddie back at the house and lying to you. I just thought he could use some help."

"Ok. I forgive you but next time bring him home. And you cant be selfish."

"Yes ma'am. I also brought you and Freddie cookies. Chocolate chip and sugar--"

"I'll take those" Ms. Bensin snatched the cookies from Carly's hand. "You can see Freddie for only 5 minutes. He needs to rest."

"Ok. Thank you."

Carly headed to Freddie's room when she heard a pounding noise. She turned around to see Ms. Bensin hitting the cookies with a malet and pouring the cookie crubs in a small bowl.

Carly shrugged her shoulders and knocked on Freddie's door.

"Comb in"

Carly could hear his nasty cold was hitting him harder. Poor thing.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She saw him all covered up under the covers.

"Worse" he said sitting up out of bed followed by a harsh coughing fit.

"I am sorry that I upset your mom"

"Dont worry about id. She gets upset ober everythingg so its ok."

"I brought you cookies but your mom is...crushing them"

"Shes always afriad I'll choke ond a smball thing. She even does that with doughnuts." Freddie joked.

Carly giggled.

"Eben though I amb sick, I really enjoyedd being with you Carly."

"Aww. You're my best friend, of course I'll take care of you."

Freddie suddenly got the urge to kiss her but he kept it to himself. Hes sick and knows Carly doesnt like him that way.

Before Freddie could say anything else, Ms. Bensin walked in and told Carly that she needs to go home.

"I'll see you later, get plenty of rest" Carly said kissing his cheek.

"Ok" Freddie blushed.

As he watched Carly walk away, he knew he was going to have sweet dreams of her tonight.

Please forgive me but this is all I have got so far. I am going to write the rest and hopefully have it up by tonight.

Tell me what you think so far. And I dont know if I am aloud to ask, but anyone want to give me some tips on what to write from what you have read, for those who want Spencer to pick up on the cold. If I am not allowed to ask this question I apologize. But anyway thanks! :confused:

I love this story!!! thank you so much for writing this! hmmmmmm.......... I have a few suggestions I guess for Spencer getting sick but they're just from the top of my head sooooooo...... they're probably not very good.... :D sigh. I'm sorry these Ideas suck right now but really it's only from the top of my head. people can add to this if they want too.

A. Ms. Benson is called into work or something (since she is a part time nurse) and needs someone to take care of Freddie or something?

Carly is at school or something and only Spencer is home and is the only one who can take care of poor sick Freddie and in the process ends up getting sick himself.

B. Freddie somehow escapes from his mother and sneaks back over to Carly and Spencer's place.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment. Cursed insomnia! anyway..... If I come up with better ideas before you finish this I'll let you know but if you finish it before, oh well, I'm looking forward to the story anyway.

By the way on a completley random note, is it just me or does Ms. Benson creep anyone else out? :rolleyes: and oh wow... I just realized that we've been spelling Freddie's last name wrong. lol :) It's Benson not Bensin. lol. :laugh: silly us!

Edited by Zane
  • 1 year later...

Awwww. Poor Freddie. Good thing Carly didn't crush the soup with a mallet. That would have made a giant mess. Mrs. Benson needs mental help.

• 1 month later...