Sneeze Fetish Forum

NCIS- Ziva David (Part 1)

Villette

Hey, guys. This is the first part of my NCIS themed sneeze-fic. Not toooo much sneezing, but there should be more to follow. If you like part one, I'll write more. Feel free to leave comments/suggestions/requests. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

It was a relatively relaxing day but Ziva David, specially trained, Mossad liason officer was feeling anything but at ease. She’d awoken with a particularly nasty head-cold that seemed to be becoming progressively worse as the day moved on. She gave the office a quick glance before swiftly producing a handkerchief from her pocket.

“A’tschii! T’schii!” She sighed with relief as she sneezed, glad that Tony hadn’t been present to witness her current state.

“Bless ya, Zee-vah,” Tony emerged from beneath her desk with a smirk.

She jumped, pushing her chair back against the wall. She was alarmed, not at her co-worker’s sudden appearance but at the fact that somehow she hadn’t noticed him. Infamous at NCIS for her Mossad training and quasi-ninja-like reflexes, it was unusual if not unheard of for any detail to slip her attention, no matter how minute. “This is not good,” she thought, “I should have known he was under there…I must be very ill”.

She glared at him for a moment, “I knew you were under there, Tony”.

His smile grew, “Oh? Did you…Zee-vah?”

“Yes, Tony, I did. Now please leave me alone. I have a very important deposition that Gibbs requested I turn in by lunch”.

“A dep-o-sition? That’s a big word for you, Zeee-vaahh! But I think you meant ‘report’. Deposition is really more of an allegation. It’s just a simple matter of semantics, but you wouldn’t know that would you, my little, Israeli, killer?”

Ziva scowled, “Oh, so now you are anti-semantic!”

“Uh, no, Ziva. Jews are known as ‘semites‘. ‘Semantics’ pertain more to words and less to sexy, foreign-- OW!”

Leroy Jethro Gibbs arched a single silver eyebrow at the man, “If you could remove yourself from between Ms. David’s legs, there’s a suspect sitting down in interrogation that I need you to speak to, oh, approximately…five minutes ago!”

Tony colored, “Ohh, heey, Boss. Didn’t see ya there,” suddenly his eyes squinted in confusion, “Wait- how did you…?”

Gibbs’ lips lifted in a crooked smirk as he lifted into view a rolled up piece of posterboard, “Would have used the two by four but I already sent it down to Abby. Now get the hell out of here before I have to make you myself”.

Tony laughed uneasily, “Sure thing, Boss,” before scampering away, “See ya, Zee-vah!”

Much amused by the scene, Ziva laughed but quickly realized the gesture was a big mistake as she felt the need to sneeze, “Hehh-Heh-T’schh! Heh-T’schh!” Blushing deeply, she quickly searched her purse for a tissue. Unfortunately, there were none to be found.

“Here,” Jethro held out a pack of tissues with a wink, “Thought you sounded a little congested this morning. I can’t have my best female field-agent fall down on the job”.

Ziva smiled, touched at the gesture, “But Gibbs, I am your only female field-agent”.

The man’s smile widened as he said dryly, “Not if you count DiNozzo”.

Bahaha this is amazing! I loveeee the characterization :rolleyes: Is there more to come? :blushing:

ALFKJSDJFDJF.

I am truly obsessed with NCIS. How has this story not gotten more comments?! I love it. PLEASE write more. (please?)

Thanks, guys. I'll probably continue it soon. Unfortunately, I already wrote an end for it but it's 18+ so maybe I can revise it.

• 3 years later...