Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Death Wish of the Hanyou - 6/?

SapphireSong

@Emily: Yay~! ^^ I'm glad you feel that way. XD And yes, yes he is wink.png Love ur profile pic btw - Hamtaro, right? biggrin.png

@NSwisher1572: O.o I take that to mean... you like? ph34r.png LOL I hope you do hehe, ^^ thanks so much for your encouragement, guys! blushing.gif I hope to be able to write/post more soon! happy.png

BAH! This is so amazing. I LOVE THIS STORY. One of the best InuYasha fics I've ever read. Seriously ^_^. It's so true to character!

Thanks! Hamtaro needs to be placed on a pedestal and offered seeds :D and it's nice to be reading an Inuyasha fic better than my own

Dude, that. was. AMAZING. I am in total fangirl mode. If it wasn't for the fact that it's 3:21 am, I'd be squealing like a mofo. XD

• 2 weeks later...

LOL yes I liked it. Very much. I just cannot stop laughing at your response, I was hoping I'd get something like that. Win! xD

• 2 weeks later...

LOL yes I liked it. Very much. I just cannot stop laughing at your response, I was hoping I'd get something like that. Win! xD

LOL nice. XD I thought about going "OMGOSH r u okay?? O.o" but i didn't... happy.png Glad you like it! I'm working on more, and now that I have internet at home again hopefully i can post more often. ^^

The first sneeze of his is in episode 38, in season 2. Shippo's talking about him and then it cuts to Inuyasha; rather nice buildup on that one, though the actual sneeze is kinda funny. X)

XDDDDDDDDDDDD. He's so paranoid afterwards LOL!! Thank you SO much for posting this story, and also positing those episode numbers ^_^

hehehe aaevil.gif Japanese: "Damn, someone out there's badmouthing me!!" English: "Everybody's taking a shot at me today... I can feel it. My ears are burning..." [glances angrily around] LOL I love that whole scene. Inuyasha ftw XDDD

• 1 month later...

lol, I still plan to finish this one eventually, but... I've been working on a bunch of other ones and also life's kinda in the way right now <.< (BOO homework!) I may not be able to pick this back up until The Final Act comes out this year and I watch it and get excited about Inuyasha again X) but I will finish it!! Someday. sleep.png I'm so glad you like it enough to bump it, though! smile.png hopefully I can post more someday soon.

lol, I still plan to finish this one eventually... smile.png hopefully I can post more someday soon.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU <3 <3 <3

Boo homework indeed. Ugh. They give us WAY too much of that crap. (Looking at you, pre-alg!) Yeah, I'm looking forward to The Final Act as well... subs aren't so bad but I hate having to read and watch at the same time. Meh.

Either way, I can't wait for the next part of your story! ^_^

@NSwisher1572: Yeah, I've watched the show in sub already (twice, actually XDD) and I freaking LOVE IT!! mf_laughbounce2.gif It's one of the best series endings I have ever seen... and I really like the fact that it's got the newer animation style and stuff... it's just all-around awesome happy.png BUT I first fell in love with Inuyasha through the dub, so I wanna see TFA in dub very very much. biggrin.png That being said, I know I will finish this fic eventually... Inuyasha is so much fun to write heart.gif lol! smile.png

• 10 months later...

OMG!!!!!! Love this sooooo much!!!! I read this when you first wrote it but I have an account now! I love how u wrote it to make him sound congested!!!!!! I like melted! And love how u wright the build ups! Please post moreeee!!!!!