Sneeze Fetish Forum

So WHO GOT INTO POTTERMORE! :D

BelieveInRollins

Embarrassing moment when I don't know exactly what Pottermore is.

I've heard of it, but I thought it was just a phrase for people obsessed with Harry Potter :D

Nevertheless, I am OBSESSED with Potter at this point of time. The final movie blew me away.

NOTE~ I just sussed the website out..now I understand *facepalm*

It says there are no more spots left, but I can register in October :wub:

I really feel as if I need to start being more of a Potter-freak though. Or else I wouldnt feel fit to join !

Edited by cheech
Embarrassing moment when I don't know exactly what Pottermore is.

I've heard of it, but I thought it was just a phrase for people obsessed with Harry Potter :drool:

Nevertheless, I am OBSESSED with Potter at this point of time. The final movie blew me away.

NOTE~ I just sussed the website out..now I understand *facepalm*

It says there are no more spots left, but I can register in October :hyp:

I really feel as if I need to start being more of a Potter-freak though. Or else I wouldnt feel fit to join !

lol i didnt know what pottermore was either

Wheee I'm finally in for real B) Looks so exciting and I've barely looked around yet!

I'm ShadowMahogany171 if anyone wants to be friends :D

Wheee I'm finally in for real :shy: Looks so exciting and I've barely looked around yet!

I'm ShadowMahogany171 if anyone wants to be friends :winkkiss:

I friend requested you :winkkiss:

I'm Hufflepuff too. xD But the thing is, I didn't think I would be a hufflepuff at ALL! Huh, shows what I know. Guess I can make peace with it.

• 7 months later...

Shamelessly reviving an ancient topic in hopes of finding Pottermore friends. I'm in Slytherin, but don't worry, I won't jinx any of you and I suck at duelling :lol:

I do love brewing potions though. Wonder if we'll get to do anything with those later on?

... *looks innocent and casually PM's username to Maru*

Am Ravenclaw, reasonably adequate at duelling, can make... 1 potion successfully. :lol: Does anyone else get the "you have added a wrong amount of..." fail even when double-checking? It's really annoying.

Also, I'm probably completely clueless, but are book 2 to 7 just not available yet to everyone or do you need to achieve something before allowed access?

Wahoo! :D

Books 2-7 aren't available yet. Alas. I do hope they'll get a move on soon, because I feel as though there is SO MUCH MORE they could add to the site by way of games, potion trades etc.!

Ah, thank you. :)

.... I just blew up my cauldron. :blushing: And lost house points... maybe they sorting hat wrongly put me in Ravenclaw. :lol:

I've blown up two cauldrons already :lol: Well... the second one was sort of on purpose. But it's hard! I keep jiggling the bottles and spilling stuff into cauldron and mortar.

The release of book 2 has been pushed back to Christmas. Poop.

The release of book 2 has been pushed back to Christmas. Poop.

Nooo, whyyyy! *does dramatic scene* But really, does it take that long to tweak??

Maybe it'll be far more awesome than book 1! In that case, I'll accept it with equanimity.

I completely forgot I had signed up for Pottermore until I saw this thread. Have now gone back and been exploring. So far I've just gotten past the sorting hat, which to my great surprise placed me in Slytherin. I've always suspected I would be a Hufflepuff...

I completely forgot I had signed up for Pottermore until I saw this thread. Have now gone back and been exploring. So far I've just gotten past the sorting hat, which to my great surprise placed me in Slytherin. I've always suspected I would be a Hufflepuff...

BROTHA! :D:twisted: I'd peg you as a Snape's Snake any time. :yes:

Damn. :( I want to get into Pottermore all because of this thread. :( I've read all 7 books and seen all the movies. I went to the website too! I answered all the questions. Will I get in? And will someone be my friend if I get response from the website?

It usually takes a bit of time for them to process your request, so don't worry, chances are you'll get in :) Also, I'll be your friend! Especially if you don't get sorted into Slytherin so that I can defeat you in duels. :twisted:

...I am officially twelve. :lol:

• 2 months later...

U GUIZ IT'S BACK. More Potter in Pottermore! Check it out, because it is SERIOUSLY COOL. No spoilers. Go find out. toot.gif