Sneeze Fetish Forum

Izzy's Diary

ThatSneezyGirl

( Okay, Ryan and Chaz are 17 and Christian is 14 and they are Justin's best friends)

* Izzy's Point of View*

Today was stressful. I mean, everyday was stressful when you're helping manage Justin Bieber's My World world tour at age 14, but when the star of the show is incredibly sick, it makes things a little more hectic than usual.

" Huhtschooo! Hehtschooo!"

Justin sneezed, snapping me out of my daze.

" Bless you." Pattie, Justin's mom said softly. She had already said it about a million times in the past 2 days so it was just basically a habit now.

" Hahtschooo!"

Justin sneezed again and Scooter, his manager and my uncle, handed him a small ox of tissues. He flashed him a weak smile and blew his nose. We had just got back from the store and we were heading back to the arena where the concert was that night.

Ryan, one of his friends, leaned forward and nudged Justin on the shoulder.

" Are you gonna be okay for the concert tonight?"

" Hahtschooo! HAHtschoooo!"

Justin responded by sneezing into the crook of his arm.

" Probably." Pattie said.

" Hopefully." I muttered. Ryan nodded and sat back in his seat.

" Are you feeling better?" I asked hesitantly, already knowing what the answer was probably going to be. Justin sat there, his eyes half closed and his mouth hanging open. Finally, his breathe hithced and he cupped his hands over his mouth.

" Huhtschooo! Hahtschooo! Hehtschooo!" He sniffed loudly and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Christian, another one of his friends, smirked.

" I'll take that as a no." Chaz, the other friend of the pack, laughed a little, more just to fill the awkward moment, before patting Justin on the back.

" Don't worry. You'll be fine in a couple days."

Justin tried to say somthing, but the itch in his nose wouldn't subside and he quickly grabbed a tissue.

" Huh... Huhtschooo! Hehtschooo!"

* Should I continue?*

Chapter 2 :D

* Izzy's POV *

Sound check was awful. Justin barely made it through without sneezing or coughing in the middle of every song and made me wonder how was gonna make it through his concert. Miraculously, he managed to pull through with a minimal number of problems.

The next day, we set off to our next destination. which meant a whole lot of driving. It was raining outside which gave the day a dreary sort of vibe.

" Hey where's Christian?" I asked.

" Sleeping." Ryan responded.

" He's still sleeping? It's like 12:00." I said and Ryan just shrugged. I wondered over to Christian's bunk and drew back the curtain.

" Christian." I gently shook him.

" Christian." I repeated, shaking him with more force.

" What?" He moaned into his pillow.

" It's like 12:00," I reported. He just coughed into his pillow. " Are you okay?"

He shook his head no.

" Pattie," I called out." Can you come here for a sec?"

" What's up?"

" Christian says he doesn't feel good." I said. Pattie looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

" Christian honey, are you okay?"

" No." he coughed. Pattie put her hand on his forehead and winced at the radiation coming from it.

" Oh my gosh Christian your burning up!" Christian did nothing more put moan into his pillow.

" Stay here." Pattie ordered as she walked away.

" Hehtschoo!"

Christian sneezed into his fist and sniffed loudly. Pattie returned moments later with a wet washcloth and thermometer.

" Hahtschoo!"

Christian sneezed again and Pattie stuck the plastic instrument in his mouth. She waited until she heard the high pitch beep and took it out.

" 101.2."

" Hahtschewww!"

Christian sneezed into the crook of his arm and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Pattie gently placed the washcloth on his forehead and coughed a little.

" Feel better." She said before closing the curtain.

• 3 months later...

LOVE IT!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE continue it's SOOO good!!! when I first read this, I was totally like w00t.gif lol

• 2 months later...

* Okay Purpleninja, here you go!!! I know it's been forever but here you go love smile.png Also, here you go @RachKidruhl I know you've been waiting for me to put this up so here smile.png and thank for helping me with my other stories, you'll be seeing them soon*

*Pattie's POV*

"Hahtschiewww!"

I woke up to the sound of Justin sneezing. I looked at the clock on my phone and it said 10:13. I got up and walked over to Justin's bed to see if he was awake.

" Justin?"

He turned over and looked at me with dull, tired eyes as I sat down next to him on his bed.

"Huhtschiewww!"

He sneezed again and I handed him a tissue.

"Hahtschooo! Hahtschiewww!"

He sneezed into the tissue and wiped his nose before tossing the used tissue into the trash.

" How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Hehtschiewww!"

He held up his finger to signify he wasn't done.

"Hah... Hahtschooo!"

" Bless you sweetie." I said as I wiped his running nose. He coughed into the crook of his arm and groaned a little. I listened as the sickly sounding coughs barreled out of his chest.

" I feel like crap." He finally responded.

" I'm sorry baby." I said sympathetically. He sniffed as he lay back down. I gently ran my hands through his hair and watched as his eyes slowly closed and soon, he was fast asleep. I smiled and walked up to the front of the bus. As I passed Christian's bunk, I peeked in and saw him fast asleep, which made me feel a little bit better.

" He's cute when he's asleep, isn't he?" Scooter said. I turned around and saw he was right behind me.

" Yeah." I said as I closed the curtain to Christian's bunk.

" How's Justin?" Scooter asked.

" Bad," I responded." He's been sneezing like crazy all night and this morning." Scooter smirked.

" Yeah, that's what happens when you’re sick."

" Thanks smart ass, you're very helpful." I smiled. He chuckled but I wasn't very amused.

" Well, maybe something's irritating his nose or something." Scooter suggested.

" I mean, he has allergies." I said, remembering his slight ragweed allergy.

" What's he allergic to?" Scooter asked.

" Pollen." I responded.

"Maybe the pollen count's high today or something."

" But it's never really bothered him before." I said.

" I say just give him some allergy medicine or something." Scooter said.

"Hahtschiewww! Hehtschieww! Hahtchiewww!"

We heard Justin sneeze from his bed and listened as a chesty, loud coughing fit followed it. I looked at Scooter before walking back over to my bed and pulled out my suitcase.

"Huhtschooo! Hehtschiewww!"

I heard Justin sneeze behind me and he sniffed wetly. I quickly rummaged through my medicine bag until I came across a small bottle of allergy medicine. I popped out 2 capsules and grabbed a cup of water before sitting down on the edge of Justin's bed.

" Here" I said, handing him the medicine and glass.

" What's this?" He asked, his voice raspy and congested.

" Allergy medicine," I explained." It'll help you stop sneezing." He quickly grabbed the pills and washed them down with water. He coughed before snuggling back under the covers.

" Feel better." I said before leaving him to sleep peacefully.

*Justin’s POV*

I felt like crap. Everything hurt. My head, my chest, my arms, my legs, even my nose hurt which I didn't even think was possible.

"Hahtschiewww!"

I sneezed into my hands and grabbed a tissue. I blew my nose before the tickle in my nose decided to come back.

"Huhtschieww! Hahtschiewww!"

I sneezed into the tissue and wiped my nose before putting it the other used ones.

" That allergy medicine better work soon," I thought to myself." I hate sneezing so much." It was weird. My allergies had never bothered me before, I don't know why all the sudden they decided they wanted to attack me.

"Hehtschiewww!"

I groaned buried my face into my pillow. "God I hate being sick." I said to myself

* Okay, I know it's short, but I wrote the next chapter, and in my opinion, it's great. So if you wanna read it, comment and tell me smile.png*

OMG!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! w00t.gif

And are you kidding me?! OF COURSE I wanna read the next chapter!!!! Anything you write is great, so I'm sure it'll be AHHHMAAAZINGGGG!!!!

PLEEEEEEASEEEEEE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!drool.gif

When I saw you posted, I honestly did something along the lines of:

blowup.gif

* Here you go loves, part 4 smile.png *

*Pattie's POV*(a day later)

I woke up around 1 in the next morning. I hadn't really been sleeping well lately. I was so worried about Justin. He just seemed to be getting worse and worse every hour. I looked over at his bed and noticed he wasn't in it. I looked around for a moment before walking up to the front of the bus. As I walked pass the bathroom, I heard Justin crying. I opened the door and saw Justin sitting on the ground, his face buried his hands. I quickly ran over and crouched down next to him.

“Justin, what's wrong?"

“I don't feel good." He sobbed. I sat down next to him and pulled him into my lap.

“Its okay baby," I coaxed, stroking his hair." You're okay." He continued to cry into my shoulder and soon I felt hot tears soak into my shirt. I kept Justin cradled my arms as loud, violent sobs continued to rack his body. I heard someone standing in the doorway and looked up and saw it was Scooter.

“What’s wrong?" He mouthed.

“He doesn’t feel good." I responded in a whisper. He started to walk towards him when I stuck my hand out, signifying for him to stop and shook my head. He backed up into the hallway, a look of concern still on his face

"Huhtschiewww!"

Justin sneezed wetly into my shoulder. I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped his nose before he grabbed my shirt and buried his face back in it, sob continuing to consume him.

*Scooter's POV*

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom, watching Justin cry into his mom's shoulder. I felt so bad for the poor kid. I knew he felt awful. I mean, he was crying because he felt so bad. I had never seen him cry before so it really hurt me to see him this upset. He was like a son to me. I looked around to see if anyone else was up and saw my niece, Isabella, staring at me.

“Hey Izzy." I said.

“What’s going on?" She asked.

“Um," I stammered. I didn't want to tell her Justin was crying because she'd probably freak out and it would probably embarrass Justin. “Nothing. Go back to sleep." Although, I knew she probably wasn't going to listen to me. She pushed up on her arm to try to see what was going on but her bunk was at an angle from the bathroom so I knew she couldn't see in.

"Hihtschiewww!"

I heard Christian sneeze from his bunk. He sniffled congestedly and emitted tiny, pathetic groans. I had actually gotten pretty close with Christian, too. He like a nephew I never had. Well, actually I had 2, which were Isabella's brothers, but they were 2 and 8. Christian was 14. He was older and more mature, well kind of. With all the focuse on Justin and Christian sleeping most of the day, I kind of forgot about him. I walked over to his bunk and saw he had the covers pulled up to his chin, just enough to not suffocate him.

“Hey Chris." I said quietly. He groaned and looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

“Scooter?" He asked groggily.

“Yeah, it's me." I responded as he coughed into the crook of his arm. I listened as the thick, chesty coughs harshly rumbled out of his small, weak body. He sounded really bad, just like Justin. When he finished, it was silent. I listened and didn't hear Justin crying anymore. I walked over to the bathroom and saw Justin sitting on mom's lap; her arms crapped around his shoulders. I also noticed Isabella sitting next to Pattie, her arms wrapped around his waist. I had to refrain from saying 'aw' aloud, not wanting to ruin the moment. I quietly grabbed the Nyquil off the counter and headed back to Christian's bunk.

“Here." I said, handing him a cap filled with the medicine. He took it and swallowed it and coughed a little. He shivered a little before snuggling back under to covers.

"Hahtschooo!"

I heard Justin sneeze from the hallway. I looked and saw Justin leaning up Isabella and him mom. I watched them walk down the hall until they disappeared into the darkness of Justin's room. About a minute later, I saw Isabella come back down the hallway and crawl into her bunk, which was right across from Christian's.

" Is he okay?" I asked.

" He's fine," She responded. " His mom's got everything under control." She pulled the curtain closed and I turned my attentions back to Christian.

"I feel awful." He said randomly, his voice scratchy and congested.

" I know Chris." I said, running my hands through his hair. I felt really bad for him too. I know he felt nothing less than miserable. I didn't know exactly how to take care of a sick kid, considering I had none of my own. I had taken care of Justin when he had gotten sick on other tours, but that was nothing more than just colds and stuff. But I did know that when I was a kid and I was sick, I loved to be held. Both of my parents would do it, it just depended on who was taking care of me that day. I crawled into Christian's bunk and put my arm around him. He looked at me for a moment, kind of confused, before lying back down and closing his eyes.

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST MELTED INTO A PILE OF MUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blowup.gif

• 4 months later...

( Okay, I know I haven't update any of my stories in God knows how long but that's because I was grounded because I couldn't pass Spanish, but... schools out! So mo more worrying about grades. Although I still don't have my computer [i typed this on my iPod]. But whatever, here's part 5)

*Izzy's POV*

The next morning was quiet. Me, Ryan, and Chaz sat at the table eating breakfast while Scooter played on his computer and Justin's mom read a book.

" Hahtschieww!"

Ryan sneezed into the crook of his arm.

" Bless you." I said, eating another spoonful of Lucky Charms.

" Thanks." Ryan muttered, looking down at his cereal. I looked at him and saw he had barely touched his breakfast. I watched as he just moves the spoon around in the bowl. I didn't know why he wasn't eating because Lucky Charms was his favorite cereal. He sat there for a moment, just staring at his food before he pushed his bowl to the side and laid his head down on the table.

" Dude, you okay?" Chaz asked with a mouthful of cereal. Ryan shook his head.

" What's wrong?" I asked

" I don't feel good." He responded, his head still on the table. I looked at Chaz and gave him a 'this isn't good' look. Me and Chaz just kind of sat there awkwardly for a moment until Ryan got up from the table.

" I'm going back to sleep."

We both watched him walk down the hallway and climb into his bunk. Pattie looked up and walked over to us.

" Is he okay?" She asked.

" He said he doesn't feel good." Chaz informed her. She sighed.

" Great." She walked into the bathroom and I looked at Chaz.

" She looks pissed."

" She's stressed," Scooter said." Having three sick kids to take care of and being on the road constantly isn't easy."

" Yeah I guess." I said. I looked down the hall and saw Pattie looking into Ryan's bunk.

*Pattie's POV*

" Hey Ryan," I said softly, ad if I was talking to a scared animal." I heard you don't feel good." He just groaned into his pillow. I held up a thermometer and stuck it in his mouth. As I waited for the thermometer to display the results, I looked into the bunk above Ryan's and saw Christian sleeping, which let me relax a little. Finally, the thermometer emitted a high pitch whine, signaling it had come to a conclusion on Ryan's temperature. " 101.3." I said out loud. I set the bottle of cold medicine I had in my other hand next to Ryan's pillow while I went and set the thermometer down on the counter in the bathroom. I came back and grabbed the small white bottle. I poured some of the nasty looking liquid into the cap and handed it to Ryan. He swallowed it without hesitation and coughed a little.

" Now, try to get some rest and maybe you'll feel better." I said. I guess he liked the sound of that because he pulled the covers tightly around him and closed his eyes. I stood there for a moment before I heard Justin coughing. I walked back into his room and saw him coughing violently. I spotted a water bottle on a table across from his bed and quickly grabbed it. I handed it to him and he drank most of the bottle, which was at least half way full. After a couple seconds, the coughing fit subsided and he laid back down from his sitting position. I placed my hand on his forehead and wave of worry washed over me, taking note that his fever had gone up since the previous night. I went grabbed the thermometer that was siting on the table where I found the water, which was a different one then the one I had just used in Ryan. I stuck it in his mouth and anxiously waited for the results. After a couple seconds, it made the same beeping noise as before and I took it out. I looked at the small screen and was proven right about the fact that Justin's fever had gone up. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the the bottle of Tylenol. I popped out a small capsule and headed back over to Justin. I handed him the pill and he washed it down with what was left of the water.

" Hehtschieww! Eitschieww!"

He sneezed messily and uncovered to the side of him. He grabbed a tissue cupped his hands around his mouth.

" Hahtschieww!"

He sat there for a moment, eyes half shut, his breathe hitching. After a couple seconds, his eyes snapped shut and he brought his hands back up to his face.

" Hahtschieww! Eihtschieww!"

" Bless you." I said. He blew his nose and I pulled the covers over his shivering body. I sat there with him until his eyes finally closed. When I was sure he was asleep, I kissed him on the cheek and went back up to the front of the bus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blowup.gif You don't know. You just don't know. You couldn't possible even begin to comrehend how HAPPY you just made me!!!!! (I'd put more emoticons, but my computer's a piece of crap and it just can't handle any more emoticons)

Anyways, this is so beautifully written...just AHHHH!!!! I hate to sound greedy, but...more?? bounce.gif

You, my friend, are the master. Legit. china.gif

thank you!!! bleh.gif

*Izzy's POV* (The next day)

I turned around and saw Christian standing in the hallway with his blanket wrapped tightly around him. He looked at me but didn't say anything. He just walked into he bathroom and closed the door. I figured he didn't feel like talking. Honestly, it was the first time I'd seen him in 2 days, at least awake. I walked over to my bunk and grabbed my phone that was sitting on my pillow. As I turned around, I heard the bathroom door open.

" Hey." I said. Christian coughed and leaned up against the wall, but still didn't say anything.

" Eitschieww!"

He sneezed into his fist and wiped his nose on his hand. His sneeze sounded almost like a little girl's sneeze, but a little more masculine. It was weird. I actually thought it was kinda... cute, I guess.

" Eitschieww!"

He let out another sneeze into the crook of his arm.

" Bless you." I said

" Thanks." He said weakly.

" Feeling better?" I asked. He shook his head no.

" I'm sorry." I said. He just shrugged before coughing a little and climbing back into his bunk.

*Justin's POV*

" Hahtschieww!"

I sneezed to the side of me before laying back down. I felt like crap. I figured by now I'd be feeling better, but I just felt worse.

" Hey buddy." A voice said. I turned over and saw it was my body guard Kenny. I actually hadn't seen him in like 2 weeks because he had gone home to take care if some family matters or something.

" I heard you were sick." He said. I nodded weakly.

" I'm sorry, Juss." He said.

" It's fine." I said, my voice cracking, causing me to break out into a coughing fit. It subsides after a couple seconds, but it left my throat burning. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

" I know you don't feel good so I'm gonna let you rest." He said. I nodded and turned over and listened as he walked out. As soon as he left, I felt the annoying tickle in my nose return. I grabbed a tissue from the box of tissues next to my pillow and cupped my hands around my mouth.

" Hahtschieww! Eitschieww!"

I sniffled thickly and blew my nose.

*Scooter's POV*

" He looks terrible." Kenny said as he walked over to me and Pattie.

" What?" Pattie said." I thought you checked in him this morning and said he was doing better."

She looked at me with a look of concern and anger on her face.

" Well, I thought he was." I said innocently.

" I'll go check on him." She said.

" No, I'll do it." I volunteered. I got up went to the back. I went and sat on the edge of his bed.

" Hey Juss." He coughed and I gently rubbed his back.

" You feeling better?" I asked. He shook his head no. I grabbed a thermometer off the table by his bead and stuck it in his mouth. I waited for a couple seconds before taking it out.

" 101.8," I said." It went up a little." I grabbed the medicine off the table and poured some into the cap like Pattie told me to the other day. I handed it to him and he drank it and coughed a little.

" I feel like crap." He said, his face down in his pillow.

" I know," I said sympathetically. I felt bad because there wasn't much I could do but give him medicine and let him rest.

" I just want to stop feeling bad." He said, his voice raspy and barely audible.

" I know Justin." I said, gently rubbing his back again. I knew he felt bad, but there really wasn't anything I, or anyone else, could do. As much as I wish I could just snap my fingers and make his cold go away, I couldn't.

blowup.gif THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! hug.gif more please!!!!

*Izzy's POV*

The next day, we arrived at the venue way before we were supposed to so we all had a little time to just do whatever, which didn't happen that often. With 3 sick people on the bus, we all just kind of kept to ourselves so they could sleep. The weird thing was I didn't really have anything to do. Justin asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him, but that didn't really appeal to me. I mean, as much as I would love to snuggle up next to a sniffly, sneeze Justin, I wasn't planning on getting sick anytime soon so I decided to pass him up on that offer. Instead, I sat down at the

table and pulled out my computer. I tried turning it on, but it wouldn't start up. It took me a second to further out it was dead. I looked around for my charger, but I couldn't find it. Then I realized I had left it Justin's room after Me and him Skyped with one if my friends that was a big fan of him. I got up from the table and headed to the back of the bus to retrieve my charger. When I got back there, I saw Justin sitting on his bed next to his mom, his head resting on her shoulder, eyes glued to the screen. It was actually pretty cute to look at.

" Hahtschieww!"

He sneezed into his hands before grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose. I didn't know how his mom didn't get grossed out. I mean, if that was me, I would have been so far gone after that. Justin laid his head back on his mom's shoulder and held onto her arm. He looked like a little kid. I smiled before walking over to the couch where I left my charger.

" Hey." Chaz said. It took me a second to realize he was laying in the couch.

" Hey." I responded quietly as a grabbed my charger.

" What are you doing?" He asked.

" About to get on my computer," I said." Why?"

" I was wondering if you wanted to watch the movie with me," He whispered." I mean, I'm pretty lonely on this couch by myself."

I smiled. That was typical Chaz behavior. I wanted to say yes, but I told Justin I didn't want to watch a movie with him so I would look kind if like a bitch if I watched it with Chaz instead if him.

" Um, sure." I said against my better judgement. He sat up from his laying position and I sat down next to him. As I watched the movie, trying to figure out what was going on in the movie considering I missed the first 20 minutes in the movie, I could see Chaz looking at me periodically out of the corner of my eye. I pretended not to notice, but every time I caught him looking at me, for some stupid reason, I felt my heart skip a beat. I honestly didn't know if I liked him or not.

" Hahtschieww! Eitschieww!"

Justin sneezed again, snapping me out my daze. I pushed the thought of me and Chaz to the back of my mind. I looked over at Justin, who was blowing his nose. He tossed the used tissue into the trash that was overflowing with tissues before shivering which was weird because he had on a big gray sweatshirt, plaid pajama pants, and had all the covers on him and he was still cold. Honestly, I didn't think any of the medicine they were giving him wasn't working because he wasn't showing any signs of getting better. As I focused my eyes back on the movie, I felt Chaz's arm wrap around me. For some reason, my eyes got big and I could barely breath. After a second, I relaxed my face and regulated my breathing. I hoped he didn't notice. I looked at him and smiled, laying my head against his shoulder. Justin looked over at us with sick, tired eyes and raised his eyebrow. Chaz didn't notice him, but I locked eyes with him and he gave me a " What the hell?" look. I laughed a little and flashed him a " I don't know." look. He shook his head jokingly before coughing into the crook of his arm and directing hid attention back to the screen.

• 8 months later...

More pretty pretty please please? Amazing writing oh gosh, love the way u included Justin's mates from his hometown Ryan, Chaz and I forget the others name woops