Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who here likes cartoon sneezes?

retrofan191

Anime sneezes are too.... cute. Usually limited build up and then a tiny 'cchhhhh'. I hate cute!

Now, cartoons with extreme build ups, and over the top, body bending, leg kicking loud, messy 'CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU's.... well..... BRING IT! The more, the merrier I always say.

For me, I really like both anime and cartoon sneezes :D. The bigger the build up and the situation cartoons and anime seem to be in way more often than real life people, it just is great how that happens ^^.

Cartoon sneezes do almost nothing for me, unless it is a good plot like the character is trying to hide but has to sneeze. Thats the only time I care for it

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely like cartoon sneezes. They sort of exaggerate my favorite parts of sneezing, the helpless reaction and the buildup.

• 3 months later...

I used to love these when I was younger! The sneeze in Alice in Wonderland probably contributed to the start of my fetish :P

When I was younger, I always loved these. One of my faves were Chuckie sneezing from Rugrats.

Yes! I agree I was going to come on here and post pretty much the same thing. Cartoon sneezes are what I liked when I was younger and I think as I matured and changed so did the fetish.

I feel I should clarify. I think, if done entirely properly, drawings and animation have the POTENTIAL to be better than real life sneezes.

I'm inclined to say I like them even better than rel life. the exaggerated expressions and build... just so good.

anyone agree?

Well, I simply adore 'em, but not in "that" way.

Seeing sneezing in cartoons is really adorable, but knowing they are fake spoils it. It makes me happy- and it helps when you can continue sneeze conversation- "Wasn't that kinda sweet? It is funny how fake this sneeze was?" and stuff.

It is also a bit different when you really like the actor/actress who does the voice of the character, same as they acted in a live action movie. I know I would blush sooooooooooo badly in some cases :) .

• 2 weeks later...

No, to cartoons, except the episode of the Flintstones when Wilma and Betty caught colds after following Fred around to find out what he was up to and it was supposed to be winter.