Sneeze Fetish Forum

What if you were reading an observation about yourself

BelieveInRollins

I'd definitely wonder if I knew them in RL and not just on the site and then I'd try to find out who they were. I think it'd be cool to meet up with someone you've known for years and turn out to have similar fetishes.

• 1 year later...

I just want to add how horrifically awkward it would be if the roles were reversed. And someone I wrote an ob about just so happened to realize it was about him/her. *Shudders*

But yeah, I'd be flattered if someone obb'd me, but I am thoroughly attracted to sneezing so there's no surprise in my response.

A non fetishist would be grossed out, no doubt in my mind.

I'd definitely be in the flattered category too, especially since I rarely tend to get physical compliments in general. It would be pretty cool.

I've awkwardly had this situation happen on the reverse before...many years ago, I had a different account on here. Stupidly, I had the same username that I used for every website back then, and my friend looked it up on Google and this website came up. He read through my posts...two of which were obs about him. -___- And that's why I never logged back on to that name. :P

I sneeze a lot - due to allergies, colds, dust, anything makes me sneeze honestly. *sighs* And I absolutely can't stifle, even if I don't like to sneeze in front of others. I just can't help it.

So it's entirely possible that another sneeze fetishist could've seen me by now. Actually I'd say the possibility is pretty high. *g*

I think as long as he/she enjoyed it and wouldn't say anything personal or mean about me, I wouldn't mind.

Actually I think I'd feel kind of flattered. :zippy:

You sound perfect.

I'm surprised someone hasn't written about me, with the amount of sneezing I do in RL and with people on the forum. It makes me think perhaps my sneezes or way of sneezing is icky or something.

I would live it - but I agree if it was unflattering I would just want to crawl in a hole and die....