Sneeze Fetish Forum

Everybody Loves the Underdog

Evergreen

“You’re sick,” Reid blurted out, chewing on his lower lip nervously as if he were awaiting her to freak out on him for spreading his germs.

“Reid, I’m not sick,” JJ insisted, although she did feel a bit off as her nose itched dully.

“Yes. You are.” He said it so simply it frustrated her. Sometimes he could be annoying with his know-it-all behavior.

“No. I’m not.” She replied, emphasizing the same words as she rolled her eyes. “You’re just being paranoid.”

“Then why are you going to sneeze?” he asked simply.

“I’m not,” she replied quickly, although as she said that the pressure mounted and she quickly snapped forward with three girlish sneezes. “Hih’ktschieww. Tsch’huh. Tschiew!”

:yes: That is so perfect!!

Really lovely story. Thanks so much!

;) I love this! Thank you so much for writing this delicious piece! Love how they both confess their love! By the way - have I mentioned it before??? ^_^ - your spelling is awesome!
  • 4 years later...

I read this once and have been trying to find it again for the longest time so I could comment on it.  I love the Spencer JJ relationship - I feel like that was something that should really have been explored more on the show.  The rest of it was, of course, superb as well.