Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hook's Dilemma (m)

murphy dee

Obsessed - Thank you!! :rolleyes:

Bangbang - That would've made MY life too! :drool: I love that movie soooo much. Hottest Hook ever. Now I'm gonna daydream about what it would've been like if they had done the cold scene.... ^_^

You are a genius! I may not typically like male sneezes, but even I can greatly appreciate this.

Thanks a lot.

Oh wow, thank you Demosthenes! You are very, very welcome of course. :blink:

:laugh: I sincerely urge you to write more fiction~ This was amazing! You have a wonderful writing style. And, in my opinion, the fetishism was just right. :)

Thankyou so much for writing this! It made my day.

Oh thank you, NameTaken, that's so kind of you to say! I'm presently in the middle of another Hook story. It's not as sneezy, but there's a lot of caretaking/being sick stuff, which I'm also a big fan of. :)

Caretaking? Being sick? *giggles with joy* I know I've commented on this before, but I just reread it again... and again... and once more for luck. :)

Hehehe, you're too sweet, Bangbang. :( I never imagined so many people would like this story so much!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This story is amazing and just what I was looking for! biggrinsmiley.gif I could never find any Hook sneeze related story, and this is just so beautifully written, I love the way you described it all!

It's also something that brought me to this site, so thank you, thank you and thank you soo much! smile.png