Sneeze Fetish Forum

Angel Mojo

27jj

Oh wow. It makes me so happy that there are so many active SPN threads right now:) So of course I have to go and add a new one. This was written last week for mads3rv3r and I posted it on LJ already, so apologies if you’ve already read it. Enjoy!!

“UHH-HTCHCHCH! Hmp-SHUH!”

“Dude.” Sam frowns. “Haven’t you heard of covering you face?”

“Cover your face…HEHH-HTCHUH!”

“You’re right- then I wouldn’t breathe in your germs.”

ETCHSHSH!”

Sam narrows his eyes, but his expression changes when Dean sneezes more.

“HUH-HTCHSHSH! Hehh…hetchSHOO!”

“Dean, are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m f-fi-ehh-HRTSHCH!”

“Yeah, because this is normal-”

“Will ya boys shut up? Some of us are trying to figure out how to save the world over here.” Bobby stands and grabs a box of tissues from the table. “Sam’s right, none of want that cold of yours.” He tosses the box, but it never reaches Dean. Instead, it’s intercepted by Cas, who appears in a rustle of wings.

“Why are you throwing things?”Cas asks, then holds out the box as Dean sneezes yet again.

HRSHSHS-choo! Damnit, Cas, give some warning before you appear two feet in front of a guy,” Dean growls, grabbing the tissues as an afterthought. “And I don’t have a cold.” His red nose twitches in disagreement.

“You seem rather opposite from cold,” Cas says, his expression confused. “Your body temperature is much higher than Sam’s.”

“What? Dean, you didn’t tell me you had a fever!” Sam presses his palm to Dean’s forehead.

“I’m fine…HEH-CHCHSH! Don’t touch me, sasqua-HTCHSH!”

“I’ll make you some tea,” Sam says. “Go lie down on the couch.”

“I’m not going to- HUHshshuh! EhhSHOO!”

“You’re sneezing your brains out, boy. Go lie down,” Bobby orders.

“It is unlikely his brains will-”

HPTSHSHS-ehh!”

“Dean, seriously. We’ve got this- go rest.” Sam’s forehead wrinkles with concern.

“I’m not going to sleep. We have work to do.” Dean drags a sleeve under his nose, a determined look on his face.

“Cas could just make you, you know,” Sam smirks. Seconds later, Dean’s crumpling against Cas, unconscious.

“I didn’t actually mean it, Cas!”

“Go dump him on the couch,” Bobby sighs.

HPTSHSHS-ehh!”

Hahaha. Oh, Cas! You never fail to amuse me.

Love it! :)

“Cas could just make you, you know,” Sam smirks. Seconds later, Dean’s crumpling against Cas, unconscious.

Oh Cas... :bawl:

This is really cute! :laugh:

So cool to see their different attitudes. Bobby's bossy, Cas as always doesn't understand :twisted:... and I love sweet worried Sammy, and his patience with cranky!sick!Dean. :)

And i loved sasqua-HTCHSH! :laugh:

Haha! That's so funny - denial!Dean and Cass the confused helpful angel! The end is sooo funny -that's so Cass... Thanks you this delicious treat!

Okay, I only read this because the tittle told "angel" so I could guess there might be Cass doing something... When it's him I don't really care what ind of part he plays. ._.

Anyways, this fic surprised me the positive way. I'm not a fan on either sick Dean or sick Sam so I usually don't read these but this was entertaining and nice.

“You seem rather opposite from cold,” Cas says, his expression confused. “Your body temperature is much higher than Sam’s.”

must be my fave part, anyways

Bobby being all bossy, Sam being so sweet and caring, Cas just being himself and Dean being a cranky sick person :)

Aww you characterize each of them sooooo adorably <3

I love especially the Sasqua-HTCHSH :D :D :D

Oh wow. It makes me so happy that there are so many active SPN threads right now:)

Me toooooooooo. :heart:

This is lovely, as always.

:) Thank you!!

HPTSHSHS-ehh!”

Hahaha. Oh, Cas! You never fail to amuse me.

Love it! :heart:

Cas is a silly guy sometimes;) Thank you for reading!!

Oh Cas... :lol:

This is really cute! :heart:

So cool to see their different attitudes. Bobby's bossy, Cas as always doesn't understand :laugh:... and I love sweet worried Sammy, and his patience with cranky!sick!Dean. :wub:

And i loved sasqua-HTCHSH! :laugh:

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it;)

awwwww i love this! :)

Thank you!!!

Mine mine mine! *waits for the sneezy Dean to wake up*

Haha;) He'll probably be extra sneezy when he wakes up...

Haha! That's so funny - denial!Dean and Cass the confused helpful angel! The end is sooo funny -that's so Cass... Thanks you this delicious treat!

Thank you very much:)

I love Cas handling sick Dean. You are so good with the characters.

Awww, thanks!!!

I love this, so adorable! :wub:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed!!

Okay, I only read this because the tittle told "angel" so I could guess there might be Cass doing something... When it's him I don't really care what ind of part he plays. ._.

Anyways, this fic surprised me the positive way. I'm not a fan on either sick Dean or sick Sam so I usually don't read these but this was entertaining and nice.

must be my fave part, anyways

Thank you for reading!!

Bobby being all bossy, Sam being so sweet and caring, Cas just being himself and Dean being a cranky sick person :rolleyes:

Aww you characterize each of them sooooo adorably <3

I love especially the Sasqua-HTCHSH :D :D :D

:D Hee, thank you so much!!

• 2 years later...
doh.giflol.gif Oh, Cas. What are we going to do with you? He needs a lesson on how to blend in with Humans. I think there should be an episode or two devoted ONLY to Castiel learning how to blend in from Sam and Dean. And that includes not watching the boys while they sleep. Who cares if Cas doesn't sleep. Tough, pretend.
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree, the characters are 'spot on'. Lurking on this forum made me start watching SPN, I'm now well and truly hooked!