Sneeze Fetish Forum

Precipitation and Observation - (4 Parts)

Sawyer

Ah! Sorry for the time gap between updates. Here’s one of the pieces I promised! It’s kind of short, but it’s all I could crank out. I haven’t been in much of a writing mood recently.

Sorry if this is kind of hard to read or just generally confusing – I’ve been in kind of a rut lately and I need major practice. My phrasing is awful so you might not be able to understand something because the sentence is written weird. If so, I’m sorry!

-

The very first time Zuko had ever visited a bar was near the end of the war, to find Jun so that they could locate the missing Avatar. Even then, the atmosphere had been loud and busy and almost intoxicating with its chain-smoking, gambling customers doing shots of sake and guzzling down rice wine.

Not thoroughly enjoyable, but still necessary for the very sake of the world’s balance.

Before locating her, however, the group had gathered around a table – not only to do just that, but also to discuss the fate of the world if Aang was not to be found.

But the tables were close and the bar was cramped, with smoke curling in thin streams from the inhabitants’ mouths and reaching the senses of everyone in their presence.

“TSCHSH’nn!”

Four pairs of eyes turned to see the firebender with his eyebrows furrowed in irritation and his hand hovering near the lower half of his face.

Toph, gaze characteristically blank (the fifth pair of eyes, in case you were wondering), said, “You can’t be sick again.”

“It was just one sneeze,” Zuko stated. “Uht’SHTCHHHh!”

“Two,” Katara corrected.

“…Sorry.”

A few moments passed before Zuko got annoyed with the silence and his friends’ stares. “Well?” he demanded. “What are we going to do with Aang missing?”

Katara ignored his question. Instead, she said, “Zuko… are you allergic to smoke?”

When Zuko didn’t answer immediately, Suki brought her hand to her mouth in an attempt to smother a fit of giggles.

“I’m a firebender,” Zuko answered. “That’s absurd.”

In a challenging manner, Sokka waved the remnants of a fresh cloud of smoke in Zuko’s direction. Immediately, the prince’s face crumpled.

“Hh’TSSSSchhH! Aa’etSCHHhtt! SCHSH!!”

“Spirits, you’re ironic.”

• 1 year later...

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4722469/1/ That was great, please make more! XD. I found something that might give you some more ideas.

Whoa, my best friend on the forum wrote that a few years ago! That's actually how I met her. It's wonderful, isn't it? The Legend of Korra thread has a lot more of her stuff in it!

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4722469/1/ That was great, please make more! XD. I found something that might give you some more ideas.

Whoa, my best friend on the forum wrote that a few years ago! That's actually how I met her. It's wonderful, isn't it? The Legend of Korra thread has a lot more of her stuff in it!

XD it's awesome :D Can you give me a link?

XD it's awesome biggrin.png Can you give me a link?

Sure thing!

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=46477&st=0

• 1 year later...

Please add more to this! This is amazinggg! Preferably Zuko & Katara (With Zuko being the one sneezing) But I loved all of these! :3

• 1 year later...

Aaaahhh <3

Alrhough if i hAve to be real picky I cant imagine Sokka having any allergies (given his background) , but sneezy Sokka is the best Sokka. I also agree, the fic that I'm working on has him covering his mouth.