• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hex

• Sawyer

• caligulasArmageddons

• TheCakeIsAlive

• 1 month later...

I love this! :) I only just started watching Avatar (mostly because some of my friends love it and they made a list of things to watch, Avatar being at the very top) and am really enjoying it. This is so amazingly well written and I LOVE Zuko and my favorite stories are of sickness and characters denying being sick and so this is just clap.gif You're such an amazing writer and I would be THRILLED to read any other fics that you've written. Also if there are any other Zuko based sickfics out there like this one I would be very very pleased to read those too! :)

This fic is one of my favorite fics ever and now I can comment on it because someone bumped it up! Anyway, I LOVE THIS! It's so awesome and sick, stubborn Zuko is one of my true favorites. :heart:

BYE! :bleh:

P.S. Oh, and @alyssa: here are some links to some other Zuko fics on here. -> Interruptions, Precipitation and Observation, and Aftermath. Hope you enjoy them!

BYE! Again. :bleh: :bleh:

I love the Avatar fics around here, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. :3 I keep coming back to read it. I wish this actually happened in the series... *stares wistfully into the distance*

Thanks for the awesomeness!

• 2 years later...

This is really old -but I love it!

Katara takingg care of Zuko- and I totally love the idea of Sokka having a strange, squeaky sneeze!!! I also tjink he would be the kind to sneeze in his arm, or at least his hand if caught him by surprise.