Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural gift fic - (8 Parts)

aussieblokeintexas

First off I just want to say I'm sorry this has taken so long. I went to camp, I started a new job and I'm moving closer to that new job so it has been extremely crazy. Also, this is going to be the last part of this story. :heart: But I wanted to say thank you for everyone who helped make this story awesome with the amazing feedback. Seriously thank you soooo much. P.S. This started as a gift fic because someone asked if I would write a scene for them so please PM me if you have an idea and I'll see if I can incorporate it into a story.

Sincerely,

Aussie

Feedback

pig: Aww yay! I'm so glad you were able to read it straight through and that you liked it. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Fae: Thank you I hope the ending is okay. Thank you so much for the feedback.

LovelyLinda: Thank you again for the amazing feedback. I hope you enjoy the ending.

obsessed: Yes...for them :heart::blushing: . Thank you so much for the feedback.

ooo: Yes, poor things did get hit hard with something lol. Thank you so much for the feedback.

iluvsneezes: Awww. Thank you so much for the feedback.

*lovely_lily*: I will have to write a Sam fic because unfortunately this one did not have much sick sneezy Sam but I will see what I can do...if nothing else a small ficlet for you. And you did guess right hehe! Thank you so much for the feedback.

27jaredjensen: Pathetic. Incapcitated whichever word you prefer lol. Thank you so much for the feedback.

shygreeneyes: Yes, I call that the "omg my day sucks" pile. Thank you so much for the feedback.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

PART 8: The Final Chapter

Dean concentrated on his breathing, slowing it down little by little allowing the steam to open his restricted lungs. Being pulled out of his intense concentration by the shivering body of his brother below him, Dean pulled himself onto the side of the tub. Clearing his throat and speaking as loudly as he could, he managed, “Get out, and take something for your fever.”

“I’m fine.” Sam did not budge.

“Now.”

Dean kicked Sam as hard as he could with his foot. “Stop. Leave me alone,” Sam whined and rolled over.

“Now.”

“No.”

“Now.”

“Fine.”

“Fine.”

Both continued to lay/sit where they were. Neither moved. “This sucks,” Sam muttered. Hearing an ‘uh’ for a reply from his companion in sickness, Sam closed his eyes enjoying the coolness of the floor on his hot face. Almost dozing off again, he opened his eyes when he felt Dean’s hand on his shoulder. “Here,” Dean handed him two Tylenol pills and a small paper hotel cup filled with water. Moving only his hand to grab the pills and then put them in his mouth, Sam dry swallowed the pills and let his hand flop lifelessly back on to himself. Hearing the water in the shower turn off, Sam closed his eyes enjoying the sensation the mist made when it contacted his skin. The chill of the mist touching tip to tip with his goosebumps allowed a sigh to escape before he shivered violently. Content in his own mind, Sam allowed himself to start drifting toward a peaceful abyss only to be jerked out of his utopia by Dean’s harsh EHHHUH’IKSHOOO!

Groaning Dean reached over Sam and pulled some toilet paper from the roll. Shoving it under his nose as he felt his breath hitch, he anticipated more sneezes like the one he had just released. His sneezes alone were becoming a beast ramming the bars of their cage, his poor pink nostrils desperately trying to keep them from escaping, knowing too well that it would be only a matter of minutes before they broke loose and reaped havoc. Feeling the sneeze reach a peak, Dean squinted up to the light subconsciously only to be beat to the punch by Sam…IHHH-SHHH!

“Haha, beat you, Deana” Sam whimpered as he curled in on himself, begging his body to hurry and expire so he would not have to keep enduring the stabbing knife slicing through his temples or the glass shards climbing down the black cliff of his throat.

“Deana? Nice one. It only took you 80 years to finally find me a decent girl’s name,” Dean smirks in amusement only long enough for the pending sneeze to rip out of him causing him to double over with from the force…Ehhuh’EKSHOO!

“Jerk.”

“Bitch.”

One Winchester sneezing and one Winchester sniffling and shivering, both boys knew they were not the picture of health. Unspoken words were passed and both helped each other get back to the bedroom. Too exhausted to move any farther, both hunters laid down on Sam’s bed. Seconds passed before both were in Dreamland, Dean with his mouth open, Sam with his mouth closed…both snoring soft congested snores oblivious to the world. The sick Winchesters were out of commission. They were not going to be going anywhere any time soon.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aussieblokeintexas

• obsessed

• *lovely_lily*

• 27jj

Love this chapter:) The sneezing is so delicious! I loved Dean fighting with a sneeze and Sam beating him to a sneeze.

That was the perfect ending. Them just laying there on the floor bitching at each other but not moving, Dean's massive sneeze and then waiting for the next one with the toilet paper ready, both of them passing out wordlessly on Sam's bed, all the razzing... this was hot and funny and cute and fabulous! Thank you soooo much! :yay:

'I beat you Deana' You Sammy is priceless! :wub: This was a great last part and a really good story altogether :rolleyes: I love how your fic takes a break from all the hunts and stuff in most Supernatural fics :hug: That's like different in the best way possible for me :cryhappy: And I get a small Sam ficlet?!?! Ausiebloke I'm so flattered! :cryhappy:

Feedback

*lovely_lily*: aww yeah i didnt know how to write a hunt fic. Im working on the sammy fic as we speak. Thank u so much for the feedback.

Obsessed: aww yay! Thank u so much for the feedback

ooo: i finally got a good girl name for dean lol. Thank u so much for the feedback.

Ickydog2006: thank u so much for the feedback

mads3rv3r: yay! Im glad u enjoyed this fic. Thank u for the awesome idea!!! Thank u so much for the feedback

27jaredjensen: yes the boys inspired me with a race ^_^ thank u so much for the feedback

shygreeneyes: im glad i could "fill u with squee" lol thank u so much for the feedback

iluvsneezes: hehe deana thank u so much for the feedback

everest: inspiration from everyone helped make this story work. Thank u so much for the feedback

• 2 years later...

Awwwwwww. Poor Winchesters. They should probably have headed to Bobby's when Dean first started to get sick. But who am I kidding. They're winchesters. Winchesters aren't smart when it comest to taking care of themselves. Are they?