Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Fic (M) - (11 Parts) - Complete

BlueRandom

Gahhhh. Sneezy DEAN, and then that twilight time of day, with Sam all freshly showered and the sun not very high yet, and the embers of a fire. I love the sensory details in this chapter, the cool smoothness of the Impala's hood when Dean fondles it (which he so would) and the pink light coming in through the curtains and the crunch of Bobby's boots on the ground. I love too Bobby bossing sneezy sick Dean into sitting down and drinking his juice.

Well done!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueRandom

• iluvsneezes

• obsessed

• Silent Sophie

Awww! I loved awesome Bobby and the orange juice and Sam under a blanket on the couch and then sneezy Dean who has to go sit down next to Sam so much And so much hot sneezy Sam!!!

Awww, it's over :rollslow: Amazing job, this is one of my favourites for sneezy!Sam!

Would you like the complete-ness to be reflected in the title?

Yes, please! :rollslow: Thanks for updating the title along the way. :rollslow:

And thanks for the lovely comments! :rollslow: [i love Bobby, too, and his kind of moody authority; he's my fave character.]

Aww, what a lovely ending! :hypoc:

I love the descriptive detail you've got in this part, all spirals of dust and pink light and just really beautiful imagery. Sam all fresh from the shower and looking "nearly human" was somehow just a really...uh, nice picture in my head. And I love Dean dragging them out of danger as best he can, and then Sam telling Bobby he loves him all bemusedly, and then Bobby forcing juice on Dean, hee!

Thanks for writing this, I've really enjoyed! :mellow:

• 8 months later...

Just found this piece and read it. And then I read it again. And again. And again.

No, I'm not crazy - obsessed maybe - but not crazy or a stalker. It's just this story is soooo awesome and delicious. I love both Winchester boys sick :rolleyes:

Plus your spelling are :bleh::heart:

Thank you for writing this

*reads story again*

FWEEEEEE!!! :boom: Oh my GOD... Uh. :sillybounce: Jeez, I'm glad this got moved up again! Apparently I commented once, and somehow never finished it after that.

And holy crap, this is amazing. Gaaah, how many wonderful kinds of sick Sam can you have in one story??! A super-sneezy cold with a bit of the flu?! And then he's delirious enough to actually throw himself into the lake when he thinks he sees the kid fall in? And sleep on the floor? And be adorably pathetic? And then after getting knocked out by Meg, plus still under the influence of a virus, he sleeps for 24 hours??!!!! Did I just... die? :):chair:

Of course I love that Dean got sick, too. But I'm glad that he didn't throw up because honestly, I love few things more than a virus expressing itself differently from person to person. And now that Sam is getting a it better, he can force some orange juice on Dean and heal him up, as well. :heart:

Anyway... months old, yes, but I'd definitely call this fic a sneezy-SPN classic. :P

Edited by Raining Strawberry
  • 2 years later...