Sneeze Fetish Forum

The games (female, allergies) - (5 Parts)

Chanel_no5

Scooby Doo would be proud :laugh:

Since I know your preferences regarding this fetish, I really must say that's the finest praise I've ever had. :lol: Thank YOU. :unsure::D

Mr Sneezy ---> Honestly I really don't find much more to say here. There may be a sequel, there may not be one, right now I'm just not sure. :nohappy:

Beautiful as always Chanel... I must say, your prose does it for me in a way that noone else's quite can... (PLEASE don't take that as a stab in anyone's direction, READ the rest of the post please) you seem to know exactly what it is about the fetish that I most find arousing, and then you stick it all together in a beautifully written chunk that melts me all to goo. ;)

Continue if the need strikes you, or write something new, or even just keep sharing obses with us! You are the figurative wind beneath my wings. :unsure:

• 6 years later...

I've gotten so much enjoyment out of this one damn story that I feel it's worth resurrecting a multiple-year-old thread to thank you for it, Chanel. ^_^

Oh my God, over half a decade later... I had completely forgotten about that story. Ugh. :lol:

Well, thank you. :lol:

are you going to continue this story?

Not a chance. I'm trying to forget I even wrote it in the first place. *cringe* So please, could we let this thread die again? I'm glad people have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of it, but I based this upon a person I really never want to think about again, and it's been years, guys.

Awww, I thread-resurrected strictly as homage and gratitude for your writing skill, which remains awesome even if the context has changed. I'm sorry it brings back bad memories. u_u