Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing on people fetish

resolution

Dosen't apply to me, but just curious as to whether or not anyone here enjoys the idea of sneezing on another person, apart from that enjoyment coming entirely from knowing that the other person is enjoying it. if that was clear enough. :huh:

Dosen't apply to me, but just curious as to whether or not anyone here enjoys the idea of sneezing on another person, apart from that enjoyment coming entirely from knowing that the other person is enjoying it. if that was clear enough. :huh:

I can'y really say as i have heard of anyone getting turned on from sneezing on someone.

It doesn't apply to me either B)

I can'y really say as i have heard of anyone getting turned on from sneezing on someone.

It doesn't apply to me either :omg:

Well if you know they love it, it can be a turn on. B)

Well, if the other person had the fetish, I would definitely try if they wanted me to, and if we were close. However, I myself do not get turned on by doing this to someone. I do like being sneezed on, though! It rocks! :cryhappy:

Like Dawnie said, if you know they love it, it would turn you on. I think this is the case for C, as he knows I enjoy it and therefore realizes that there's "something in it for him" too.

It doesn't apply to me either :laugh:

Well if you know they love it, it can be a turn on. :rolleyes:

that's totally different LOL, it doesn't apply to me because Jodi doesn't ahve the fetish, and doesn't want to be sneezed on LOL, me on the other hand, she sneezes on me, and :blushing::):drool::drool::drool:

Well, if the other person had the fetish, I would definitely try if they wanted me to, and if we were close. However, I myself do not get turned on by doing this to someone. I do like being sneezed on, though! It rocks! :)

Same here. Exquisite. The height of intimacy. :wub:

Actually, in some ways.... yes. But the situation would have to be very specific so I will explain further.

I have a scenario which can kind of work both ways... so I will explain it in terms another person first. In this fantasy I am very close to a good friend/person whom I am attracted to, such as hugging them, or lying with them. Without warning they suddenly need to sneeze, and have to turn away quicky and attempt to stifle. The main thing is they are not trying to sneeze on me, they are in fact trying their very best not to. And then they would apologise and possibly seem embarrased, but only for a second. As you can see, not exactly X-rated... ;)

Well, often I switch roles when imagining it, and I am the person who suddenly has to stifle a sneeze, and my friend sort of "takes care of me" afterward, by acting momantarily comforting even though I am incredibly embarrased. In other variations of this fantasy I could have to stifle more than once, possibly even into the sleeve of their jumper or something (but there HAS to be some form of clothing on them!)... but the other person wouldn't let go of me or try to move away from me, they would act sort of "nurturing", but not making some huge deal out of it.

But I guess it's not just the idea of me sneezing on someone that appeals to me (because the thought of me spitting on someone is actually quite a turn off!) but more the idea of me ALMOST sneezing on someone when I don't want to, or the idea of me being the vulnerable one for a change, because in real life that is absolutely never the case.

Hope that adds another perspective...I feel like I have just shared something really weird! :unsure:

Actually, in some ways.... yes. But the situation would have to be very specific so I will explain further.

I have a scenario which can kind of work both ways... so I will explain it in terms another person first. In this fantasy I am very close to a good friend/person whom I am attracted to, such as hugging them, or lying with them. Without warning they suddenly need to sneeze, and have to turn away quicky and attempt to stifle. The main thing is they are not trying to sneeze on me, they are in fact trying their very best not to. And then they would apologise and possibly seem embarrased, but only for a second. As you can see, not exactly X-rated... ;)

Well, often I switch roles when imagining it, and I am the person who suddenly has to stifle a sneeze, and my friend sort of "takes care of me" afterward, by acting momantarily comforting even though I am incredibly embarrased. In other variations of this fantasy I could have to stifle more than once, possibly even into the sleeve of their jumper or something (but there HAS to be some form of clothing on them!)... but the other person wouldn't let go of me or try to move away from me, they would act sort of "nurturing", but not making some huge deal out of it.

But I guess it's not just the idea of me sneezing on someone that appeals to me (because the thought of me spitting on someone is actually quite a turn off!) but more the idea of me ALMOST sneezing on someone when I don't want to, or the idea of me being the vulnerable one for a change, because in real life that is absolutely never the case.

Hope that adds another perspective...I feel like I have just shared something really weird! :unsure:

That doesn't sound like weird to me! I think "accidentally" sneezing on someone in that kind of situation is strong sign/experience of vulnerability, and you're depending on the other to play along like she/he didn't mind, thus saving the sneezer's face. And about the wish to be vulnerable in real life situation for a change, well, I identify myself strongly with that too. Yes, I think the idea is really a turn-on.

Edited by Shiny_bug

The lad doesn't know about my little penchant for sneezing..... and so far he's never sneezed on me..... I won't know how it affects me until then. However, he has coughed all over me on purpose, when he's had a cold (into my shoulder and stuff), and that left me in a hugest puddle of lust and desire... so I'm guessing sneezing on me would probably be fatal :D