Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezing snot. love it? hate it?

Guest luv-a-sneeze

I find it totally disgusting; I mean, not to discourage anyone who likes it, but that's my personal opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Sneezy

• VoOs

• Geist

• vote_for_pedro

I find it totally disgusting; I mean, not to discourage anyone who likes it, but that's my personal opinion.

i agree totally gross

spray= hot!

snot= not!

i agree totally gross

spray= hot!

snot= not!

^^ what they said.

i'd say it's hot depending on the circumstances...

someone wet sneezing and covering their nose, dashing for a tissue, yes... HOT! or runny noses, sniffles, or those wet nasty sneezes, even in a tissue, yes! ;):laugh::laugh:

but just sneezing and letting green run into their mouth, and just being gross about it, no. that's a turn off.

if they're cute and embarrassed, maybe. :blushing::) it depends.

• 2 weeks later...

I love wet, messy sneezes and all the things that come from them -- spray, snot, tears -- i love it.

I find myself VERY disappointed with "neat" stifled sneezes because it feels like people are trying too hard.

Of course, its only if the person sneezing is someone I am attracted to.

Sneeze spray, snot, running nose...

I find these as blissful as the sneeze itself, although the real thing for me is a nice, tortured buildup. If you look at my stories you'll notice.

I couldnt agree more. the suspense is the best part next to the actual sneeze itself, lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

i know some people think its gross but its a big YESSSS!!! for me... neat sneezes suck i wanna see someone reeally loose control!!!

:P

It bugs me in real life, but if I see it in a video, and am not near where it can affect me, I don't mind. Has to be natural though. No forced nose blowing.

Not a fan at all, but two days ago a girl in my PE class did it. I wasn't suprised though considering that shes a very snotty/spitty person. She tends to collect spit in her mouth and it flows out onto her chin. not pretty. but it was kind of interesting to watch. It was very vocal and I've always thought that the nonvocal sneezes were usually more snotty.