Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sk8ter Boi (Male obs, suitable for younger audiences)

Guest mickey

Guest mickey

I didn’t say, “See you later, boi!” Ooh, Avril jokes are lame. Especially considering she’s from around here. Anyway, skip down to the second last paragraph for the goods if you’re in a hurry.

I would give him about eighteen or nineteen years on Earth. Of course, I could be wrong and he’s only twelve (but, yikes, really big for his age – and it would be totally unfair if he’s on the under-13 soccer team), or he’s in his thirties and reliving his youth (sadly, I’ve seen it happen now that Silicon valley North has dried up and lots of low-tech Nortel monkeys are having pre-mature nervous breakdowns.) Really, though, I’m sure he’s about nineteen.

Yes, guys and gals, he’s cute. Despite that look they have about them, like they really couldn’t care how they look, he’s clearly blown his allowance on bright blue Vans that I can’t afford and frosted his tips. He spares no expense when it comes to hair gel either; those highlights are staying up in a way the generic Life brand goop just wouldn’t do. He has a few chains hugging his neck, and an eyebrow piercing, and he’s sporting the latest in Value Village kitschy t-shirts (or it’s his mother’s; either way, I doubt he was on a ringette team in 1987 and I’m fairly certain his name isn’t Megan.) His bottom half is clad in nondescript beige pants that are a size or two too big and have been worn in real well around the knees, ankles, and butt.

Although I have to question why he’s waiting for a local bus (as opposed to one that goes downtown – at least then it almost makes sense that they are taking the bus with their skateboards), he’s eye candy enough even before the smog does him in. He’s with a similar looking friend, but he doesn’t sneeze so I needn’t bother describing him; well, I can’t as all I wrote down about him was “friend looks like him.”

Sneezy sk8ter boi had been leaning against the opening of the bus shelter, legs crossed, with one hand leaning against the wall, and the other holding the tip of his board balancing on his right foot. Sure, guy, you're cool. As his friend is talking, he straightens up, the skateboard falls against his leg, and he cups both hands over his nose and mouth. Yum. The traffic noise makes it barely audible from where I am, but my imagination does a pretty good job of enhancing the sound. You’ve all heard these before, not quite a cough sneeze, but on the dry side without much fanfare: HkkUhn… his hands stay in position, eyes squeezed shut. Nope, he gives up. The next sneeze, however, did not give up. This time, instead of cupping his hands over his mouth and nose, one hand pinches a little bit. His right hand, with four fingers in a loose fist under his left nostril, and his thumb pointing upwards squeezing against the right nostril slightly. KUuySH! That one was a bit harsh, but I liked it.

Variety is the spice of life, afterall, so I really enjoy it when I get to observe different sneezes in a row from one individual. Some people sneeze the same, volume, pattern, every time. Those are nice, obviously, but it’s interesting when someone’s sneeze changes depending on how they treat it. I spent a few minutes wondering why what seemed like a regular cupper would switch to a pinching technique. Alas, the bus comes.

sk8ter boy - sufer boy - mmmmm delicious boi's with delicious buns - I think the surfers may be more sneezey, equally nice to look at - you know I shall have to write about a few I have known... thanks for the inspiration great obs!

Wow... *melts* That sounds so amazingly delicious. Thank you for writing it up and submitting it. I so wish I could have seen it. If I had a type, that would be one of the two. Wow.

SK