Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chores bring on the allergies (self obs-F)

Guest cagrules

Guest cagrules

I really don't like posting self-obs but thought perhaps my misery might be to someone's enjoyment.

I am suppose to be enjoying summer vacation but am actually catching up on badly neglected chores. Two days ago it started, an itchy feeling in the morning, then after just one chore...sweeping, the itch increased until I had to let go of two powerful sneezes, too strong to stifle as I like to do. The itch subsided for the most part but then as the day went on sneezes came in pairs about every 30 minutes or so..while driving, while in the shower, and at the gym. Argh..was not liking this as I can't motivate myself to work when I am sneezing..my thoughts wander and you know...it brings me here :roll:

Yesterday and today it's been consistent sneezing since wake-up, a strong double, unable to stifle, every 30 minutes or close to it. And mowing increased the frequency..and do you know how hard it is to sneeze while mowing with a very sensitive mower...couldn't let go of the handle or throttle so had to sneeze very forcefully to the side without any hands to block, three doubles while mowing. Laying in the grass after wasn't much better, trying to turn my ghostly white skin a slightly more normal tone I sneezed several times as well. And at the gym again, and while sweeping, doing dishes, and laundry..argh.it won't stop. today again while vacuuming it was pretty bad as well as more laundry. I want to enjoy the sun and will just deal with the sneezing I guess.

Hope the pollen and dust settle soon so I can truly enjoy vaca.

As for those wondering, two more wavs were made during this week, they are in the briefcase. If you don't already have access please drop me a line nicely requesting access

Summer rules!

~Cher

Mod Note: Removed contact info ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

hey Cher, hope you feel better soon, bless you, and thank you for sharing the self obs :)

Just checked out your new wavs. Wowsers! Bless you and thanks for sharing. They're incredible!

Take care,

Zed

Guest cagrules

Hi..

Thanks for the replies and the notes of concern. Note: any requests for wavs need a yahoo ID to gain access..thanks and sorry for the inconvenience, it is hard to store wavs safely anywhere but there at the moment. We have visitors this week so I am not online much so sorry for any delays.

Allergy update: After posting sneezing did settle a little, two more while in the sun, one while doing dishes, and then a fit of eight at bedtime when my long hair tickled my nose..a freakish occurance, just was bending down putting clothes away and my hair fell down to my face and tickled my nose..before i could brush it away it tickled badly then i started sneezing and didn't stop for a few minutes. anyhow, 3 so far this morning, and took the meds..not that they do much lately, maybe it's a cold..not sure..anyhow, enjoy.. and have an awesome 4th everyone!!!!

~Cher

bless ya!! i have a yahoo id can i get access to the wavs please and i hope ya feel better and once again bless you and have a great 4th of july :wink: