Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bus Obs (F)

Enkidom

Well normally I hate Wednesdays, especially when I oversleep and miss my bus, but this obs kind of made up for it this morning;). Having watched my bus pull away mere minutes before I arrived at the stop (and not being a world class sprinter, though I did my best...lol), I headed back and grouchy and out of breath, took my car. After arriving at the Park and Ride, I took my seat and immersed myself in my book. Now it takes an awful lot to distract me when I am really concentrating on a story and I barely noticed anyone was sitting opposite me until a loud HAA-TSSSHH made me jump (which is normal, any sudden loud noise does that), the girl opposite me (who had one of those faces that is attractive in an interesting way, rather than classically beautiful) started to apologise then suddenly went to the classic presneeze face and sneezed twice again HAA-TSSSHH, HA-TSSSHH. I smiled a no problem smile and blessed her, then headed back to my book (where I'd reached a rather gripping point in the story) as she started to say thank you, then suddenly...HA-TSSSHH.

She tried to get back to whatever game she was playing on her mobile phone, but must have sneezed another 6 times before the fit was over. Maybe Wednesdays aren't so bad after all :wink: :)

i bet that was great yall r so lucky i nvr get ne intresting obs hardly great obs hope to hear more soon

what milord? no horse? No flail to strike agains the pavement in frustration?

Having watched my bus pull away mere minutes before I arrived at the stop (and not being a world class sprinter, though I did my best...lol), I headed back and grouchy and out of breath, took my car

Dom - great obs and you are such a darling and I cannot wait til you come over!

Be well - Kitty

Thanks for sharing, Dom! Got a transfer I could borrow, lol? Seriously, though, that's the one thing I miss about being a driver now. I don't get the bus obs anymore!

Take care,

Zed

LOL...no such luck I am afraid Kitty, my landlord frowned on my request to build a stable in the back garden and unfortunately striking pavements with flails is now counted as criminal damage with an illegal weapon...oh for the return of Feudalism, where it's your count that votes...LOL.

And Zed, Park and Ride schemes are the way to go :)! That way it doesn't take over an hour and twenty minutes to get to work AND you get the bus obs!...lol

what milord? no horse? No flail to strike agains the pavement in frustration?
Having watched my bus pull away mere minutes before I arrived at the stop (and not being a world class sprinter, though I did my best...lol), I headed back and grouchy and out of breath, took my car

Dom - great obs and you are such a darling and I cannot wait til you come over!

Be well - Kitty