Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezy night (female and male)

moonpie628

i stayed the night at a friends and we were having a pepper war :) and we started to throught pepper and she sneezed in triplets about 50 times (sounds like aptcho aptchoo)or more and then after that i sneezed in doubles/singles about 15(sounds like eptchooo) or so then her 2 lil nieces came in and they sneezed and snezzed(ah chewwwwwwweee both of them r twins so they sounded the same) then her lil big brother who is soooooooooooo sexy came in and he sneezed in loud messy sneezes sounding like haraahooooooooo omg i was so turned on just thought id share w/ u my sneezy night :) enjoy and i finnally can induce and i will make wavs please post or pm reaquests or tips on making wavs

(frown) that would'nt have been good if you had gotten the pepper in your eyes please be careful next time cool obs btw

My suggestion would be.. umm.. a stifles wav, or maybe one with some wet sneezes in it.. I'm sure whatever you make will be good though :)

-George.

Guest Belgian girl
it must be great to be an age where you can bring up pepper, let alone have a pepper war, i envy you :)

LOL! Yeah, i agree :)

• 2 weeks later...

Y'know, That does sound good. Except I'd probably run away if guys started in on it. I'm kind of a nazi when it comes to that, I hate the sound of male sneezing.

I guess you could call me the new Dick. [grins] Longtime forum members will know what I mean.

...Oh yeah, I'm back, and I haven't died. I've just gone back to lurking, as I seem to do most of the time. I'm just too lazy and too inconsistent to keep up any kind of regular posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Next time you want a pepper war, wear swimming goggles! That way, you can't get pepper in your eyes and it can get in your nose!