Sneeze Fetish Forum

male obs (a few bad language cautions)

Kitty

One of my best bros who also happens to live in the third floor of my house came over today and you know this always will kill me. He had in his hands coldeaze, um vita c and Alka-Seltzer cold shit. Now here's me nearly slack jawed (any of you who know me know that I am seldom the open mouth fly catcher)

Kitty: "um hey so are ya sick or just on a bender?" Slim laughs and coughs and says "Oh Kat, I am fucking sick as a dog"

Can I just tell you that it kills me? This is the second guy in a week to do this to me and the poor bastards have no idea. First Kale and then Slim, I could cry and my husband thinks it is hilarious. (My husband finally gets it and what it does to me -the fetish but now he thinks it is another way to tease the utter crap out of me)

I did tell Slim today that his being sick was a tad sexy “Kitty The Flirt”

He was like "really?" and I said well yeah- because you are twice my size and he finishes by saying yeah and now I am a big baby. Ladies, you know it is the truth. I figured fuck it - I said nothing to Kale earlier this week, so I might as well tell Slim and then he got all boyish on me. So for the second damn time this week I was making tea with lemon and honey in my kitchen.

(It will be a miracle if I do not catch this summer cold plague)

Sorry gals, I have never heard Slim sneeze but boy I would like to hear it and see it – my sister wants him badly and I guess he is a hottie by most women’s standards – very tall about 6’5”. Slim is slim, lean and lanky, he has bright blue eyes with yellow flecks and short black hair – buzzed nearly bald. Slim has a long straight sort of biggish nose (Julian Sands) and a small space between his front teeth not big or gross, but small. His hands and feet are enormous and his ears stick out just a bit. When his mouth is shut and he is not saying a bunch of stupid shit he is quite attractive, but unfortunately his mouth is always yammering about something utterly ridiculous. Slim could easily be a clothing model as he photographs very well and clothes look really nice on him – oh and he has very little body hair, well of what I have seen. LOL I will be on the look out for his sneeze if only to describe it here. The curiosity it takes me over…