• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RaisingKane

• Bluebird

• Pseudosneeze

• Kiwifruit

I got no comic to update you all with, but I did receive a message to release this image. Thats all it said.

promotionalblacks.jpg

No idea when the next episode will come.

Can't say I recognize any of them by their hair colors or styles or their heights, so maybe it's an entirely new series. Though in all honesty I have no idea. :mellow:

Well, if this is a preview for something new, I must say, despite this being all we've seen of it, it looks pretty good. I'm pretty pleased that colour is being added now, as it makes that little bit more awesome, and the setting looks like it's going to be in the city, which is a pretty cool change of setting. In all, I'm looking forward to this :(

Oh I love that last comic, especially the part where she had to sneeze so she turned away from the kid; that was wonderful! And I can only wonder what that new drawing means... anyway, anything that you can post, we definitely appreciate!

The response was great, thank you to everyone on that. I got no new episode to share, but someone requested a Dulcy the dragon sneeze, so here it is. Enjoy. Who doesn't like dragon sneezes? :twisted: I guess if your someone in front that might not be too HOT . . .Hot . . .well, it would be hot . . . I'll stop talking now.

Hopefully next time I will have more info on the comic.

dulcysorry2010.jpg

I like! :D Reminds me of that children's book, The Dragon's Cold, by John Talbot. Although I don't think that there are any sneezes?

This totally makes up for that though. :D

Also can't wait to find out the meaning behind the artist's preview! I see the Space Needle; that makes me happy. :heart:

This is it! This is the last episode of Caity and Sadie from what I know. It concludes pretty much everything in three pages and gets you wondering and imagining about how the characters will be in the future, and stuff. It's always sad to see the end of something. So this is what I assume to being the last comic, but there might be some more stuff, who knows. Some of you might be a little saddened in this episode, but I won't tell you why. ;) This might be my fav episode, just because I ended up loving the characters, and hate to see them go . . .

EPISODE 52

css2e521.jpg

css2e522.jpg

css2e523.jpg

End Stats!

Caity: 360 (1 fake sneeze!)

Sadie: 67

Christina: 27

Fhazie: 12

Other Females: 9

Total Views: 48,483 (Almost 50k views!) :D

In the works is a full Caity and Sadie webpage with all the episodes again. It was taken down last week to be worked on. I will let you know when it is back online. There is also talk on making a downloadable file which will give whoever wants it, every single episode in order with a quick and easy download. If that interests anyone, let me know.

OMG! Everything in the last three pages was perfect! (Except that they're the last ones of course!)

"I think you complete me Tyler" - :innocent: "That's nifty" - :laugh: Only Tyler would say that in response :D

Hehe Tyler's spastic face when Caity fakes a sneeze..:laugh:

"CHA-POW!" Need I say more? ;)

Minor fourth-wall breaking is always humorous :) "That was random and un-for-see-able!"

Le Duct Tape...perfect name for the restaurant xDDD

And so much more, but I have to leave for work. But wow. What a fantastic series. I can't wait for the next one, even if it's not a fetish one! Thanks sooo much to you and the author for bringing us this amazing comic! All the effort that's gone into it is incredible.

From the last page, just re-posting incase people miss it. Last post on last page.

This is it! This is the last episode of Caity and Sadie from what I know. It concludes pretty much everything in three pages and gets you wondering and imagining about how the characters will be in the future, and stuff. It's always sad to see the end of something. So this is what I assume to being the last comic, but there might be some more stuff, who knows. Some of you might be a little saddened in this episode, but I won't tell you why. :twisted: This might be my fav episode, just because I ended up loving the characters, and hate to see them go . . .

EPISODE 52

css2e521.jpg

css2e522.jpg

css2e523.jpg

End Stats!

Caity: 360 (1 fake sneeze!)

Sadie: 67

Christina: 27

Fhazie: 12

Other Females: 9

Total Views: 48,483 (Almost 50k views!) :drool:

In the works is a full Caity and Sadie webpage with all the episodes again. It was taken down last week to be worked on. I will let you know when it is back online. There is also talk on making a downloadable file which will give whoever wants it, every single episode in order with a quick and easy download. If that interests anyone, let me know.

Awwwww. :laugh:

The very last panel cracked me up. :twisted: So very much like Tyler to take her out to Lé Duct Tape. :laugh: Sad to see this series end but I absolutely loved the ending. :drool: They are so cute together. :innocent:

Awww! That was an excellent way to end the series :balloon:

"Lé Duct Tape"? Hehe X3 that made me smile. Well that, and "CHA-POW!"

Kudos to the artist, and a big thanks from me for making the series so great ^^

The Caty and Sadie series may be over, but I hope it's not the last bit of artwork we've seen from you. I hope you'll still take requests. Maybe you could even try a new comic. One about Fhazie, perhaps?

Again, I have not drawn these. It seems some still make that mistake. ;)

The images not showing up for you Sneezeluv? If you want, I can email them to you in jpg format. Just send me a message if you want them. Otherwise, there is no reason why they should not be appearing. I see them. I should have more info later this week about stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Think some might enjoy this. It is from a different comic, but it has a allergy stricken girl in it, dressed up in a dress for a parade. ;D It is the third panel. She has a flushed face and looks miserable from flower allergies. There might be sneezes in this series, but I have not read all 40 some episodes in it.

Here is the link.

Still on the look out for more. :)

Edited by smiles2us

Awww, still no update on that other one! My curiosity is driving me mad! :D The full picture, which I somehow missed earlier, is intriguing...*bounces on the edge of her seat waiting for more info* xD

The comic is cute too :( The girl at the hot dog stand reminds me of Caity xD

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry still no update. :-/ I did get this, as well as some other art with some various character sketches on it. Only one of the pages had sneezing on it. Had male and female animal people and only these two females sneezing on it. Not sure if it was a request or for some new project.

*Looks out at the audience.*

Did someone request this? Whatever, enjoy the fox and raccoon sneezing! :drool: I think it's cute.

animalsneezesgirls.jpg

• 2 months later...

I finally got word on something, plus a new Caity and Sadie drawing. A full file will be released sometime this year with extra content, special drawings, behind the scenes, and every season/episode of the Caity and Sadie cartoon! Hooray! I had received many emails and messages from people asking me about this, and now I finally can tell you guys. :thumbsup:

caitysadieboxart2011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the triple post. >_< I can't keep posting in a row!

Found a sneeze from the another cartoon series. Girl's name is Cindy.

ajmgs101e56.jpg

Never seen this before, some some might enjoy this latest new sneeze!

Also, the Caity and Sadie Database of episodes is back online! Stay informed for a full downloadable release. New content added to their database.

See All The Episodes Here!!!!!!

Edited by smiles2us