Sneeze Fetish Forum

Baseball Sneezes (male)

Empathic Mystery

Today I was at my brother's baseball game (he's 11, and playing in a local league) and it was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the weather was perfect. I was concentrating on the game, when I heard this Perfect sneeze sound from behind me, on the bleachers. It sounded rather like... Huh-ESHHH! I waited about three seconds, and then casually shifted positions, looking up to get a glimpse of the sneezer. Right as I looked up, he sneezed again, into his left hand, the same sort of Heh-ESHHHH!! kind of sound. It was amazingly sexy. He then gave me this embarrassed smile, and I wanted to say bless you, but my parents were right there, and I don't think they forgot (they found out about me a long time ago), so I kept quiet. He was probably in his early twenties, about 5'11, with black hair, dark brown eyes, and carmel coloured skin. He looked Indian, perhaps. I'm not sure. Anyways, it was very nice. I kept stealing glances, hoping he would sneeze again, but he didn't. Oh well. :)

SK

sounds nice.

Although if my family knew I would Definately not say anything either. :) And just steal covert glances and such.

Thanks- guy sounded like a cutie! :)