Sneeze Fetish Forum

a few recent self obs

Guest hazelkeating

Guest hazelkeating

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I thought I'd post a few recent self obs. When I sneeze it's always with very little warning, usually just long enough to register that I'm going to sneeze and put my hand in front of my nose if I'm in public. I don't have any known allergies and usually sneeze in singles or doubles. My sneezes are quite loud for a female and occasionally get me into embarrassing situations.

#1 The scene was a meeting at work with about a dozen people sitting around a table. The room was quiet and my immediate boss who was chairing the meeting was addressing everyone. I did a sudden, loud single while my boss was talking and everyone in the room turned to look at me :) He said "bless you" and carried on talking while I sat and felt very embarrassed for a few minutes.

#2 I was in the ticket hall at the railway station which is large and echoey and at the time had a few people in it but not enough to muffle any sounds. I had just bought my ticket and was heading towards the platform when my nose started to tickle and I stopped moving. I came out with a double which echoed so well that everyone in the place probably heard me.

#3 I was in a chemist looking for a particular product and walking down one of the aisles I think all the different scents in the air combined to make me sneeze. I was standing about two feet away from another unfortunate customer who visibly jumped at my single and said "oh my goodness bless you" before carrying on with her shopping.

The sound of my sneeze is quite hard to describe but it's most like "eshooo". Hope you all enjoy those obs :shock:

First of all, welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. I liked your personal observations and look foward to reading some more. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to conatct any of us Mods! :wink:

Hi Hazel, thanks for sharing those obs. Welcome to the forum, BTW :shock:

Thanks for sharing those great obs and for officially signing up! It's great to have you on board!

Take good care,

Zed

Hazel,

Welcome aboard and thanks for those great stories! Think of the power in your sneezes--to reverberate all the way through a railway station. The sound is probably still bouncing around there now. :wink:

Did you ever try to stifle them, or are your sneezes too hopelessly explosive and quick?

Joel