Sneeze Fetish Forum

Great Female Obs.

The coach of the Phoenix Coyote's daughter, Kelley, goes to my school. One day in the fall, we were outside and she sneezed twice. CHOO!!, she always cups her hands when she sneezes. She then said "allergy trouble". Seeing as she basically looks like a short Nicole Kidman, i asked what she was allergic to. She said pollen. Later i asked her how her allergies were, she said "they're fine now, just sometimes I really need to sneeze". Another time she made and anouncment backstage asking if anyone had allergies. I asked her why and she said because her allergies had been really bad that day. The next time i saw her sneeze was at a drama club meeting. She said "i have to sneeze" and let out two big ones. She did this again backstage at another show and doubled over, she only sneezed once, this is the only time i've ever seen her sneeze once. The next time i saw her sneeze, she was sitting right next to me, turned to me, cupped her hands and sneezed twice. She then pointed out she had allergies. The next day she walked up to my table and said, "I have to sneeze", then the feeling left her and she said "oh it's gone" Later I walked up to her and she sneezed and then said "Ah, i have that burning feeling in my nose when i can't sneeze" she then did a huge buildup and the sneeze came. The last times i heard her sneeze we were backstage with a lot of dust. She turned her head to the side four times and sneezed in a 1940's operator's outfit. Great sneezes from her, i look forward to next year.

wow...a young Nicole Kidman look alike who sneezes frequently....I really want to meet her!

I just remembered, I also saw her sneeze at a park. She was wearing a see-through skirt with shorts underneath. I saw her wrinkle her nose and touch it to fight off the sneeze, but she just turned her head and sneezed twice. These were really good because she only used her right hand to cover the right side of her face and her nose, and I was standing in the opposite direction getting a perfect profile view of her having an allergy attack.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haachoo

I can post a picture of her in a short nightgown and a few other people with allergies, but i don't know how. I'm using some kind of picture program and when i try and copy and paste, it never works. Can someone please help me. Thanks.