Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dream Job... warning 1st paragraph mood set N/S

Guest WalterDESneeze

Guest WalterDESneeze

Dream Job-Part 1

One day I was broke and directionless. I was working for a factory for 10 years and it just closed down. I am walt, and this is why that is great news! I get invited to a parner for my 97 year old Aunt Bernice. I walk in expecting a dull evening, but my Aunt has saved the day. "Come, Walt, I found a man that has a job for you!" I go to the living room, excited to be making money, but fearing extreme boredom. Then he tells me the job is working for an allergist, checking in the patients. I know what you are thinking, so what! But I have a fetish. Sneezing is so exciting to me. The man continues by saying it is almost all females, but he thought I could make them welcome. WOULD I EVER! I try not to get flush and excitedly accept the offer hoping Bernice thinks its about the money. At this point, I forgot I was getting paid!!

Jenny approached the office and I buzzed her in what a beauty!!! She had lovely chestnut brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes.......and oh yeah a body to die for! Im here for my ahhhhhh ahhhh alllerg

HHESSHHHOoo gy appoint mehhhehhh ment. "Fill out these forms and the doctor will be right with you", I said. That was a hot one. The doctor had not been on time for an appointment since the Carter administation and for once I was thrilled. Surely she would sneeze again and again. When she handed me her chart, she had 8 known allergies. I wondered how she made it through the day. HEESHHHOO HHESSSHHOO HIICCHII. "Scuse me", she said. "No need to apologize for sneezing here", said I. That is why you are here! As I went to hand her a tissue she sneezed her biggest of the day.....oh no...ohh ahhhha HEEEEASSSSSHHHOOOOOO. She completely soaked my face and all I could think was thank goodness the counter was above my shorts. It was 10 AM and the day was already one of my alltime best. "Omg, look what I did", she said. She gently wiped my face and our eyes met. Was she being kind or was that a glint in her eye. She said, it is such a shame that I sneeze so loudly, it feels so good. Before I could respond, she sat down again. I had missed the signal apparently, not the first time. The rest of the appointment went really well for her as the doctor finally came and gave her prescriptions for everything...poor woman. She wrote a check and left. I was sort of dissapointed to see her go until I looked at the check. Memo: 595-2956, call me! I'm going to love this job!

Me Likey very much!

Also, when Jenny says "OMG" and things like that, does she say what they stand for, or does she actually say "oh em gee"? Just curious! :laugh: