Sneeze Fetish Forum

Smell the Roses

gonnasneeze

Chrissy is the receptionist with chronic hay fever at the Acme Insurance Company.

One day Chrissy arrived for work in the throes of a mammoth sneezing fit. As she sneezed her way toward her work station, many of her co-workers politely said, “Bless you, Chrissy.”

One handed her a tissue as Chrissy fumbled futilely through her purse, hoping to pull out one out to catch her oncoming sneeze. “Keep the box,” said the co-worker. “Looks like you may be out.”

“Th-th-thanks,” gasped Chrissy as another tickle was turning into another buildup.

A song she heard on the radio said: “You’ve got to stop and smell the roses.” Chrissy tends to take what she hears literally, so she stopped and smelled some roses on her way to work.

Ginny said, “Oh-oh Chrissy has the ‘look’.” The “look” tells people Chrissy has been sneezing her brains out and will continue for some time to come.

Chrissy’s buildup reached critical mass and then. . “EEEEE-YESHEWWWWWW!!!. . .YESHEWWW!!!. . .YESHEWWW!!!. . .YESHHHHHHHH-SCHEWWWW!!!YESH-SCHEWWWW!!! huh. . .UHHHHHH. . .ESCHEWWW!!! SCHEWWW!!!” (pause)

“So much for the ‘look,’” quipped Pete. “She’s gone live.”

Chrissy was a bit disoriented from her allergy meds and the sneezing fit she suffered. She was glad there was a pause in the action, but her continuing tickly nose told her it was a matter of time until she started sneezing again.

Chrissy, answered the first phone call of the day from Acme’s largest client.

“G-good morning. Ac-Ac. . .uh. . .UHHHHHH. . .may I put you on sneeze? I have to hold. . . .er-I-er I mean. . .May I put on h-hold? . .I hafta. . .huh. . huh. . . s-s-sneeeeze!. . .e-e-e-EEEEEEEE-YISHEWWWWWW!!!”

Her boss came out of her office to take charge of the disaster. She took the phone and told Chrissy to go to the ladies room and see if she could compose herself and stop sneezing. The boss apologized to the client.

The client said it was ok. He’s an allergist and said he would save an appointment for Chrissy that morning.

“Oh, thank you,” said the boss. “If you can stop Chrissy’s sneezing, I’ll ask the Queen to knight you,” she joked.

“G-good morning. Ac-Ac. . .uh. . .UHHHHHH. . .may I put you on sneeze? I have to hold. . .

I love that line, I hope someone says it to me some day!

Great story, keep 'em coming! :innocent:

I have been DYING for a female fic! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Ditto and ditto. Thanks!

:D:innocent::omg:

I have been DYING for a female fic! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

:innocent: It's my pleasure! Happy to be of service.